4.

- Izuku... - the green-haired boy heard a familiar voice, he turned around and saw his friend. - Could we... talk? - he asked hesitantly, Izuku was surprised to see his best friend hesitate, maybe his mom told him something too. - Please...- he half whispered looking at the other boy. Izuku hesitated, from one side he wanted to be loyal to the promise he and his mom made, but the other side... He was conflicted a bit but eventually decided to give Katsuki a chance to explain himself. - Until... our parents won't come... - he said quietly looking at the floor.

Katsuki was relieved when he heard his friend say that, he almost smiled. - I'm... I'm sorry Izuku. It's just that... everyone says that I'm cool and all! They appreciate me and say that I'll become a strong Hero one day! - he exclaimed looking at his friend's face. Katsuki didn't feel sorry for what he did yesterday, at least not that much as to apologize for it, but he did either way. He was jealous... Jealous and afraid, because he realized that Izuku can find a new friend so fast and forget about him. - I don't want them to stop thinking such a way... - he whispered moving his glance at the floor. - I don't want them to turn around and forget about me! - he was feeling better than others thanks to these compliments and all the appreciation and admiration he was getting from others. He didn't want it to disappear just because he had a quirkless friend. - I'm... sorry -

Izuku looked at him hurt, his reputation was more important than his friend... Izuku shook his head and sighed a bit, he was disappointed in his best friend, but he didn't say it out loud. - It's... alright - lie. He lied, but he thought it might be better if he just do. - We're friends... Friends forgive each other, right? - Izuku forced a smile as he said it. He was lying, he was hurt, but he also didn't want to lose his best friend, even if it meant he have to hurt himself a bit.

⟩~~~★~~~⟨

The week went by very fast, Izuku spend it playing with both Toga and Katsuki, even though he could feel that they don't like each other. He was sitting in his room, waiting for the blonde girl. Her parents agreed to a sleepover, but he still found his mother's reaction funny, because in all honestly neither of them thought that her parents will agree so fast.

Meanwhile, Inko was sitting nervously in the living room, she didn't think they would agree, especially since their kids just meet. Suddenly a doorbell rang and she quickly got up to open the door. She expected to be met by one of the parents, but there was none. Just a small blonde girl in a cute pink dress. - Hello, Toga-chan. - she asked as she looked at the blonde hair, red eyes, and the dress, it... didn't suit her, pink wasn't her color. - Please come inside. -

- I didn't think that your parents will agree - she said as she closed the door, then Inko realized how did it sound like. - My God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that! - she exclaimed as she turned around quickly. The girl looked unfazed by this. - It's nothing Mrs. - she said with a smile.

- Can I have my friend now? - they both heard Izuku, who was pecking in the living room. Inko chuckled as she saw her son, apologized once more, and let the kids play. Izuku with a big smile dragged the girl to his room, which was... all in All Might's posters, some figures and other gadgets were there and here. Toga looked at his room in surprise, he told her before that he liked All Might and when she listened to him, she could easily tell that Izuku is a big fan. She smiled and laughed a bit upon seeing all his room. - You have a very All Might-like room. - she looked at his face with a grin, she found his room cute and interesting. Izuku feel his cheeks warm up, it was clear that he blushed from embarrassment, so he only chuckled nervously.