1.

The day passed quickly before either of them noticed it was time to say goodbye. However, before they did, they decided that they would spend time together tomorrow as well.

- Mom! - The green-haired woman was slightly surprised when she heard such an enthusiastic voice from her son. The boy ran up with a smile on his face and hugged the woman tightly. - Someone here has good humor.- she said, returning the hug. - So Katsuki accepted you? - she asked smiling at the boy. Izuku loosened his grip and hid his face, he didn't want his mother to see his expression. - Izuku? -

- He called me a pathetic loser with no quirk. - He felt tears welling up in his eyes, cuddled up to his mother, not wanting her to see him cry again, for anyone to see. Inko could not believe her son's words, she was convinced that her friend's son was not like that. She felt her anger seething.

'That little brat!'  She refused to entertain negative thoughts as she didn't want her son to witness her behavior. To stay positive, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and gradually exhaled while mentally counting to ten.- Izuku? - She turned to her son, who was still cuddled up to her. - How about we go get ice cream on the way home? - she asked forcing a smile, the boy raised his head slowly and looked at his mother. Seeing her smiling, he did and agreed to the proposal.

⟩~~~★~~~⟨

Upon returning home, Izuku ran to his room to change as his mother unpacked the groceries. When he returned, the woman was already waiting for him on the couch. The boy finished eating ice cream when he remembered that he had not yet told about the newly met friend. - You know Mom, I'm a little grateful to Kacchan. - he said, taking the stick out of his mouth and smiling to himself. - Thanks to him I met a new friend today! - The woman was taken aback by her son's excitement. It just goes to show that things that may seem negative at first glance can actually turn out to be quite positive.- Really? - she asked curiously who the person was. - Yeah! Her name is Toga! and she's really pretty. - He said with a smile as he turned to the woman. - She has long blonde hair and such pretty yellow eyes! And she's nice and she didn't even laugh when I said I didn't have a quirk! - The boy continued his story about the girl, he spoke with such joy and enthusiasm that the woman did not have the heart to interrupt him. She was happy that someone accepted her son for who he is. - Only her quirk scared me at first, but she's cool! - at the mention of the girl's quirk, Izuku became a bit gloomy. He wasn't sure if he should tell his mom, what if she forbade him from playing with his new friend?

However, the woman appeared deep in thought, oblivious to her surroundings.- I'm sorry, Izuku.- she said suddenly stroking the boy's head. - I just remembered I have to make a phone call. Will you wait a minute? - she asked smiling apologetically. She was ashamed that her son had caught her not listening. - Of course! No problem Mom. - The boy smiled widely and got up from the couch himself to throw the ice stick. The green-haired woman watched with a smile as the boy left for the kitchen and she headed for her bedroom.

⟩~~~★~~~⟨

Despite telling her son that she needed to make the call, she wasn't entirely convinced. She held the phone with the number already dialed, just a button press away from connecting the call, yet she hesitated. Gazing at the number, she questioned if this was the right decision and if she was prepared for it.'Maybe it was the only time...?' she thought as she looked at the contact name. 'NO! I'm sorry, but Izuku is more important to me!' With a sudden surge of motivation and courage, she pressed the button and put the device to her ear, waiting for the call to be answered. Until she heard a voice on the other end. - H-hey Mitsuki! - She said feeling her voice break, but she tried to sound as if nothing had happened.

- Hey Inko-chan! - The sound of a woman's joyful voice could be heard on the other end. - Did something happen? - She was silent, she knew that her child was essential to her, more important than anything in this world, but... she was afraid that she might lose her friend. Was she going to sacrifice years of friendship for some quarrel between children? - Inko is everything-

- Mitsuki,- she said finally, she had to be strong, she couldn't run away. The woman felt obligated to follow her own advice. It would be hypocritical to forbid her son from running away when she was considering doing the same thing. She was confident that her friendship with her companion was both authentic and durable, and she firmly believed that it was unbreakable.

- Tell Katsuki to stay away from my son. -