6.

Eraserhead stood frozen, staring at the boy
- Good evening.- Izuku said, breaking the awkward silence that had been between them.
- W-what the... - the black-haired man wasn't sure how to respond or act to this.
The boy had... wings... and his eyes...
And the worse in the whole citation was that he was calm and composed.
- But... didn't you say that you're quirkless? -

- Unfortunately, I don't understand this either. - the smile he had on his lips had disappeared, however, instead of anxiety, worry, or fear on his face remained 'angelic' peace.
Izuku looked at himself and moved his wings slightly, it was weird and unexpected. It was like... something was forcing him to be calm like he couldn't, was unable to feel any negative feelings. - Suddenly I felt unimaginable pain and lost consciousness when I woke up... I already looked at that. - another silence had prevailed, Eraserhead didn't know what to say, he saw that the green-haired boy was lost, more confused than him.

- I think I can help you with that. - they heard a female voice, to the room walked the doctor, who took care of Izuku even since the start of his stay in the hospital. - Amedi... - the black-haired man said as he saw the purple-haired woman standing beside him. - Based on the results of the tests we have done so far.... You're half dead. - her words hung in the air. Eraserhead looked at her with wide eyes, it was impossible for the boy to be dead. He was standing, talking, and acting like any other alive person.
- What? It doesn't have any sense! -

- Quirks generally don't have any sense. - she said calmly and looked at the papers in her hands. - It looks like the boy has a 'depend quirk' - for both males, it was something new, neither of them had ever heard of this before.
- Depend... quirk? - Izuku repeated, he looked at the woman with curiosity in his eyes.
- A quirk that depends on certain conditions that must be fulfilled to make the quirk appear. - hence the name. Since most of the population is unaware that such a thing exists, even if they have a quirk of this type, they're considered quirkless. - She explained turning towards the boy with a gentle smile.

- So, what were the conditions in his case? - Eraserhead asked once she finished explaining, he was interested in this, even if he didn't look like he was. Amedi's face told them that she was hesitating as to if she should answer this question. She took a deep breath.- His death... - her words shocked both of them, they stood frozen with wide eyes.

Izuku could feel like his hands started to shake until he suddenly felt an influx of calm. Meanwhile, Eraserhead felt shivers run down his spine and opened slightly his mouth.

Death? A condition to have a quirk..? It was... ridiculous. - Conditions that must be fulfilled are mostly dangerous or ridiculous. It happens that despite being fulfilled the body rejects the quirk and then the worst could happen. - there was a long silence after she said that. For the rest of the night, Izuku was subjected to various tests to see what exactly had changed in his body and whether everything was fine enough to let him go home. That night Izuku had come to one conclusion...

His childhood friend, Katsuki was right... He really had to die to get a quirk...

The next morning, Izuku was wearing normal clothes and stood in front of the room he had spent the past month. - Remember to call me, from today on you're under my medical care! - the doctor said with a gentle smile on her face. Luckily, Izuku was in perfect condition, and reluctantly, Amedi decided to let him go home and gave him her private phone number, just in case.

- Thank you, Mrs. Amedi. - Izuku also was smiling, the woman opened her eyes, they looked... interesting. Izuku understood why she had them closed all the time, not being sure how she could see with them being close too. After a while, Eraserhead came to them.
- Eraser! - she called him by a diminutive.
There was a condition for letting him go home. Eraserhead had to check on him once a week. So today, before the patrol started, he had to walk him home, what he himself had offered.
- Take care of him. -

- I will, don't worry. - as the answer he received an unambiguous look from Amedi, saying that she wasn't convinced by his words. - I won't worry if he doesn't come here often. - she said leaving the two males alone, and went back to her duties. Izuku stood for a moment not understanding what just happened, until Eraserhead grabbed his arm and led him outside the building. Izuku only come back o himself when they left the hospital.