Seven

Maybe you should have taken Rowan with you instead of leaving him in charge of the kingdom to entertain you.

However, while going on the long trip to the northeast, you decided to read the diaries of Laylit and Kyalit.

But you regretted it, as it was traumatizing to read Kaylit's diary.

The first Western king is obsessed with his twin in a very abusive and controlling manner.

He literally wants to own his twin sister, and turn her to be exactly like him.

Kyalit is jealous of God only because of how his sister is devoted to worshipping the creator.

The problem is that Kyalit was religiously  devoted at the beginning of his life, and he loved his sister.

But you don't know the reason why he became so hateful in the first place, because simply the pages which should be explaining his hate is torn off.

Laylit's diary is so sad that you started to tear up while reading it.

The thought that she never wanted to rule but was forced to do so.

She also admitted that she only follows her advisors words about war matters in the beginning because she had no experience.

The poor woman wanted to get married, but due to war, she feared that she might give birth to a child in such environment.

Or she might die and leave a heavy weight on her husband's shoulders.

But what really broke you is the fact that her eldest cousin, the son of her father's sister, Aesra, tried to assault.

In exchange for supporting her as an ally, as Aesra inherited the huge wealth that his father left him.

Obviously, Laylit refused, and her cousin allied himself with her twin.

You also discovered that she had a phobia of bright blue eyes, because that's the same eye color of her mother, twin brother, and cousin.

Before you cod continue reading her diary any further, a voice cuts off your focus as one of the sailors approach you.

"We have arrived, your highness"

You look up to find the ship stopping at the dock of the northeast.

"Are you crying, my queen?" you turn to the sailor after wiping away your tears.

"No, my eyes are sensitive due to the weather"

When you walk down from the ship along with your guards who serve as protecters, you are met with the sight of well-dressed men waiting for you.

"Our kingdom welcomes you, your highness, we shall escort you to meet the king"

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Your mouth almost drops at the beauty of Levaan and his three daughters, and how tall they are when you first see them.

His oldest is two years younger than you, while you are only eighteen.

So, when he proposed a marriage between you two, you froze in your place, not knowing what to say.

You need these alliance, Adam benefitted from Levaan's as an ally.

'Let us see how you are going to escape from this now' Adam mocks you in your head.

Suddenly a plan comes up in your mind.

You start crying, forcing tears to fall down your face, as you weep loudly.

Levaan's eyes widen in shock and worry as his guards, servants, and daughters stare at you and him.

"Is there something wrong, why are you crying, my dear?"

He places his hands on your shoulders, looking at you, weak at the sight of you in a fragile state.

"I apologize...it is just that you remind me of my father, and I miss my father dearly"

'Manipulating him already? how smart'

You ignore Adam as the king pulls you into his embrace.

"It must be hard for you-" you the older man off.

"It is, that is why I cannot marry you, because you are like my father, gentle, kind, and honorable"

Levaan grabs your chin to have you look up at him.

"Don't worry, I will be like a father, a friend, and most importantly a good husband to you in our marriage"

Your plan failed miserably.