Chapter 1

Several days passed since the end of the battle against the Vanir and now, Hibiki and her friends are back to living their normal lives

Hibiki: (sighs) It's amazing how quickly things can get back to normal.

Kirika: (smiles) True, but it's also reassuring in a way,dess.  We know we have faced the worst and can now return to focus on our passions and goals, dess.

Chris: (nodding) It's strange to think how much we've been through and now we're here, safe and secure.

Shirabe: (smiles) Yes, but let's remember to appreciate these quiet moments.  We never know what the future will bring.

Tsubasa: (enters the room) Girls, I have some interesting news.  We have been invited to participate in a large benefit concert that will take place in a few weeks.  They want Maria and I to perform some of our most famous songs

Maria: (smiling) Oh, how exciting!  It will be great to get back on stage and sing together again.

Hibiki: (enthusiastic) Sounds like a great opportunity to share our music and help out for a good cause.

Chris: (smiling) Sounds like a great idea.  After everything that's happened, giving a little joy through music just sounds good.

Kirika: (nodding) Here's a good chance to show our positive spirit to a wider audience.

Shirabe: (smiling) Can't wait!  Here's a way to stay united even after everything we've been through.

Tsubasa: (satisfied) Great, that's settled then.  We will prepare for the concert and do our best to give a memorable show.

The girls begin planning their performance and practicing for the benefit concert.  Despite recent events, they are determined to continue their passion and commitment to spreading music and positive energy.

*Later, Hibiki and Miku's room*

Hibiki:Isn't that wonderful, Miku?  We have saved the world once again and we will be in the front row at Tsubasa and Maria's concert, how exciting!!

Miku: (smiling) It's really amazing, Hibiki.  I think the concert will be a great chance to relax and enjoy some music after all the stress we've been through.  And it will be nice to see Tsubasa and Maria perform on stage.

Hibiki: (enthusiastic) You're right!  And you know what?  We are so lucky to have such an amazing team and such amazing friends.  All have put aside their differences and banded together to face the threat of the Vanir.

Miku: (affectionate) You're right, Hibiki.  We are a strong and compact team.  Each of us gave our best and managed to overcome even the biggest obstacles.  We are a true example of what can be achieved when we work together.

Hibiki: (embracing Miku) And I couldn't ask for a best friend and companion of adventures than you, Miku.

Miku: (smiling) Neither do I, Hibiki.  And whatever happens, the two of us will continue to support and protect each other, just like always.

The two girls embrace affectionately, reinforcing the special bond they share.  After all the adventures and challenges they faced together, their friendship is stronger than ever and ready to face anything that comes their way.

Miku: Now I recommend going to sleep, tomorrow will be another day

Hibiki: Yes, you're right, I can't wait

Miku: (turning off the light) Goodnight Hibiki

Hibiki: Goodnight Miku...(softly) Goodnight Odin...wherever you are.