The First Steps where Modernity is starting to replace tradition

Miho is going to School with her being late because she overslept. She met a girl who was limping and thus helping her to get school as a result of her becoming late,the girl that she had met is Mako. There in the School she was met by a big surprise . A surprise she never welcomed.

Ooarai Girls' Academy has its own Sensha-do Club. This is a Surprise Miho thought she never expected.

The Student Body Council is now asking for students to join the Club with giving benefits to the students if they joined the club and the Student Body Council "persuaded" Miho as they knew about her reputation in the Sensha-do Community as the Vice Commander of vaunted Kuromorimine.

Miho joins Sensha-do more like forced by the Student Body Council to join it in what purpose? Miho doesn't know but has already suspicion to the Student Body Council and why she was asked as she determines it might be desperation because if they really wanted to. They could just not need her help,it's not like there is a danger to the school or is there? She questions this as it was a possibility or she could be all wrong.

The Participants lined up with Yukari and Hana and Saori joining in voluntarily and gets lined up.

They have gone to the garage and saw the Panzer 4 with a Assault Gun.

Miho examined the tank and found it that it could still be used and repaired.

They went to the forest to search the tanks.For many minutes and a few hours.They have found a Panzer IV D in the garage, Panzer 38(t) Medium Tank,an M3 Lee,a Type 89 Medium Tank, a Stug and a Panzer III.

The Maintenance Club are now repairing the tanks before they could be used for training and battling against other teams

The Next Day

The Next Day comes with the instructor for the Sensha-do Club to arrived but she arrived in style.

While Miho and the her friends and the other students that is included in Sensha-do.

They hear the turbulence from a Plane and goes to the parking lot because thats where the sound came from.

They saw the plane pass by and opened it's Ventral doors and dropping a tank from the plane and landed in the parking lot with crushing the car that was present which became the car a waste if money when it got destroyed.

Miho immediately recognized the tank along with Yukari that the tank is the Type 10 Main Battle Tank and made Miho secretly fangirl over it but does not show it because it will be embarrassing but Yukari openly shows her Fangirling on the tank.

The tank drove to the Training Area in an Empty Field and the hatch opened with someone going out from the tank

???:Hi,I'm Ami Chono,I will become your instructor in Sensha-do Class.
A Captain of the JGSDF and a tank Commander.

The instructor introduced herself as Ami Chono

They all go to the Classroom except for Miho because she had gone to the Type 10 Main Battle Tank with her bringing her journal because she is analyzing and listing every single part of the tank and learning how to operate it and learned its function as she wants accurate information not only from YouTube but also in eye to eye observations.

Ami Chono:As much as I will go to the Basics and teaching about tanks and how to use them,you can learn by training.

Without giving any advice, the students goes to the tanks with Ami Chono noticing that a certain light brown haired girl is missing from the crowd as she seen her when they are going to the classroom.

Ami Chono:By the way, have you seen the light brown haired girl? Because she didn't come to the class and is currently missing.

Hana:Wait you mean Miho? We don't see her come in with us. I thought she came with us.

Anzu:Great, Now a Student is missing. Just great!

Then Suddenly the turret turned in the opposite direction of the class and the instructor with a girl came out of the tank to examine the impact and fired it's Cannon sending an shell to 1Km away from the tank and exploded.

In the Tank.

Miho is analyzing the tank like it's Autoloader and it's Ammunition Storage and turned the turret away from the crowd and face it on the open field and load APFSDS in the gun by the Autoloader and fires it with her going out to see what happens.

Miho: Let's see the impact I want to see this on my own two eyes

She saw the impact with a destruction unfold

Miho: Well that worked.

Ami Chono:Hey! Get out from that tank!

Miho: Okay.

Miho got out of the tank.

Anzu: There she is, on the tank, just great.

Ami Chono:Now we are all complete get to your tanks.

Each team are going to their respective tanks.

Miho,Hana,Saori and Yukari got in the Panzer IV and thus starting the battle along with other students to their tanks.

Ami Chono instructed them about roles in operating the tank

Saori:I don't really get and have no clue what is going on!

Yukari:Nishizumi-Dono,you will be the commander, right?

Miho:What? No,I can't.

Hana:Then what should we do?

Saori:Then let's decide by drawing lots.

They draw lots with Hana becoming a Tank Commander, Saori becoming the Driver,

All of the Teams got into their Starting Position with Ami Chono watching the entire ordeal.