The Ooarai Tank Expansion Part 3

Miho goes to buy a new tank. The people she brings with her are Anzu, Yukari, Saoei, Hana, Yuzu, and Momo.

They are now readying on a shopping trip for a new tank for Ooarai whilst at Anzu's Office.

Yukari:Why Mako didn't come?

Saori:Because she just wanted to stay at home and sleep. Also she doesn't want anymore activities that are not Sensha-do as she told me.

Yukari:That answers everything.

Saori:So why we are here Miho?

Miho:We are buying a new tank.

Saori:What it will be?

Momo:It will be a Panzer III.

Saori:Then why not a far more better tank and it sounds that it's bad than our Panzer III? Surely we could buy one more Panzer IV?

Miho:We need cheap tanks yet is still powerful enought to hold its own against other tanks of the Major Opponents we will face.

Saori:Oh okay, fine I'm good with that.

Anzu:Anywho we need to buy that tank so where do you think is the best place to buy one?

Miho:I don't know even though I came from Kuronomomime, I don't know where Mother bought the tanks , but Saunders are wealthy enough to buy so many Sherman Tanks. So they are our call to know on where to buy a new tank.

Anzu:Good idea, let's call Kay.

And thus Anzu called Kay through her Telephone.

The Phone rang and someone answered.

???:Ummmm, hello? Who's this?

Anzu:Hello Kay how's it hanging?

Kay:Yes I'm fine. How 'bout you Angie?

Anzu:Fine as it was.

Kay:So what did you call me for? Did you want food or anything?

Anzu:I'm not looking for food although I could take you at that offer.

Kay:Glad you're looking into it.

Anzu:So anyway, can you tell us where we could buy tanks?

Kay:Ohhhh, so thats why you called, you wanted to buy tanks.

Anzu:Yeah Kay, Nishizumi actually convinced me to buy a new tank.

Kay:That Nishizumi again? Seriously that girl of yours is a thorn in my ass.

Anzu laughed at this.

Kay:Angie, it's not funny though. The news days back have shove their assfucking mics at me asking me about the match.

Anzu was still laughing at this which actually made the people in her office uncomfortable... Except for one

Saori:I wonder what happened to make her be laughing as hard now.

Miho:Yeah, it gives me chills down my spines.

Yukari:Hana, you're not getting uncomfortable at this.

Hana:No everything is fine. Just let her do her own thing.

Momo:That's surprising of you of not getting uncomfortable within this.

Yuzu:Yeah, especially Ma'am President is laughing as hard and it gave me chills down my spine.

Yukari:Hana didn't got scared even though the sounds from days ago actually made me, Miho, and Mako scared.

Hana:Stop complimenting me, I just calm in every single situation.