Prologue

Miho Nishizumi is still in her childhood years in the age of 6 and she gained the interest in Military History,History of the world and how they started wars and brought lesson to the world.

We see her while she is still young  watching videos in YouTube that that piqued her curiousity about Modern Warfare especially when she gained the interest about Sensha-do.She watched an video about World War 2 about why Logistics is important to transport goods to the Atlantic Ocean to Great Britain and why the Germans kept doing Convoy Raids with their Submarines or U-Boats.

She also is watching a video about the success of Operation Desert Operation and how effective is Combined Arms Warfare against Iraq in the Gulf Wars.

She learned that Terrain and Geographics could help to determine battles or just give you advantage so she studied them in utmost importance because she will surely use them in Sensha-do

After that for Years on end in her childhood.She watched Political Videos that made the world and how trade works in accordance of logistics with how to save money and to enhance the economy as she realizes that a Economy could help you maintain a strong force and to buy more tanks and ammunition when in comes to Sensha-do but Kuromorimine is always funded but she still learn this because she might use it.

She watched from YouTube Channels like Infographics Show,Warographics and etc as she sees this as educational and could reflect those videos as relevant to Sensha-do as she sees that logistics could help you maintain a strong force throughout the tournament and Politics and Diplomacy could help you create alliances so she became a military,political,historical geek and nerd.

She watched about how the US Military Branches like the Navy and the Air Force managed to Refuel while on flight or sailing,so she is thinking ways of how to implement this on Sensha-do and in tanks to ensure that while she is advancing. If her forces are low on fuel,she could call a fuel track to Refuel the tanks while they are advancing. With her thinking this also realized about the Ammunition problem that Ammunition no matter how big is your storage. Draw the battle long enough then you got yourself useless guns with no shells to fire.

She watched about the Battle of Stalingrad and how gruesome it was and how Urban Warfare is so unpredictable and is always favorable to the defender so she keep this in mind because she will use this if she is losing a battle.

She watched how weather could play a role on battles especially in Operation Overlord where the Allies waited for the Weather conditions be favorable for the Allies to land in the Beaches of Normandy so she studied meteorology.

She watched Napoleon's History and his domination of the European continent and his eventual exile by the Europeans,She watched his tactics and realized that some of his tactics revolutionized warfare with using Lightning Warfare as she sees is present in Kuromomime. In here she learned about the Peninsular War where Napoleon had his Vietnam and saw just how effective Guerilla Warfare against to the Superior Foe like Napoleon at that time and eventually the Vietnam War though the United States is winning Militarily but the public didn't like their soldiers are dying across the world.Her Idols is Napoleon Bonaparte for his tactical and strategic genius and nigh political genius,Erwin Rommel because of him leading the Ghost Division and giving the Allies in Africa a run for their money,General Patton and Montgomery soon after and also Ronald Reagan because of his economic policies and she watched them in YouTube in some YouTube Channels and John F. Kennedy in terms of politics because of them wanting to make America a better place for the future generations.

While she was at the age of 9,she was training within Kuromomime to become a Tank Commander for Sensha-do along with her sister and she tried to implement on what she learnt from YouTube but seen herself being rejected as her knowledge is seen as heretical so she realized that Sensha-do is a Tradition-driven Sport so she appease them by sticking to Nishizumi Style.

She searched in Google about Military Doctrines and found about Shock & Awe and the Russian Military Doctrine of Total Annihilation as she watched from the videos and from Google and realized that if she could combined with Shock & Awe.It would maximize Casualties and minimized allied Casualties as a result.

She studied all of this,all of she learned throughout the years from YouTube and from all this knowledge in history realized the true horrors of War and how precious is Human Life so she cherished it wholeheartedly and spent time with her friends.

For Years she dominated along with her sister in Sensha-do tournaments with Kuromomime's Winstreak being unbroken and thought that it would stay that way and already became a Vice Commander second only to Maho.

From this years of playing in Sensha-do tournaments that made her realized that losses couldn't be replaced because you can't bring more tanks in the matches meaning it would be cheating if they did so she kept this in mind and made her refined all of her Military Knowledge so that she could take advantage of this setback.

Miho managed to slip some tactics to test if she could use these while not under the supervision of neither Maho or her mother as she doesn't want for them to be upset and it was a success but she used it only 2 times in fear that her sister and mother would notice as they were a staunch traditionalists. Miho during the test managed to create an Unit that could act independent or as a extension for Kuromorimine.It was known as the Armored Combat Squads as it has 3 heavy tanks all of which are Tiger 1s and 2 Medium Tanks for the Speed Factor as she prioritized Speed,Firepower and Shock and Awe, as it was showing her being an Military Geek in terms of naming schemes and it will become a precursor of something greater and refined like Napoleon's Corp System,Miho was determined to do the same but she kept it secret to everyone.

She still has her hobby of watching YouTube videos from the aforementioned channels though she is focused to Sensha-do because of her mother's expectations.

Throughout the years she wins,watched YouTube from the aforementioned channels and other Historical Channels and Documentaries as a hobby and a source of entertainment but also knowledge that she could use.

She wrote everything she learned in her Journal and writes on how she could theoretically refine her strategies and tactics or really refined them in order to maximize enemy Casualties and to minimize allied casualties.She realized from every Sensha-do Teams and School were relying on the Centralized Command Structure so she wanted to do the opposite which is the Decentralized Command Structure but could not to appease the traditionalists within Sensha-do.

In throughout the times and years in her childhood. She had a dream. Ever since when the United States invaded Iraq and along with it's Coalition forces and launched Operation:Desert Storm. She saw of how lopsided the casualties were compared to the Iraqis with them having higher than the Coalition forces and this steamrolled Iraq. She wanted to repeat the same in Sensha-do but because of her mother and sister are traditionalists. Her dream was never always going to be successful and she was stuck with the Nishizumi Style to which she was efficiently at executing them and she was good at it and made Kuromorimine undefeated for nine years. She was bored at this but still has fun in Sensha-do except for the fact that she is starting to dislike of such seriousness that Kuromorimine is taking Sensha-do at.

One day,Disaster struck in the 62nd Sensha-do Tournament for Kuromorimine as it was day of their reckoning.