The Preparation against Anzio. Part 1

A day had gone by and the day of the match is closing in.

The Ooarai Sensha-do Team must be prepared for the new kind of foes they will be fighting. Themselves, because of the victory against Saunders in the most unconventional ways possible. It fired the shots heard around Sensha-do.

The Next day.

Miho Nishizumi and her friends Hana and Saori along with Yukari are eating in the canteen of Ooarai Girls Academy.

Saori:Miporin! we have a heavy tank now!

Miho:Yes but the Tiger P is unreliable because of its engine.

Yukari:Yeah, that's right, that's why the Wehrmacht used the Tiger H Model as it was the one that is slightly more engineered than the Tiger P, even then, it was more engineered than the Panther Tanks.

Hana was eating her lunch from the Canteen that had given her food and was listening about this.

Hana:So how are we going to make it reliable?

Miho:Well we could send it to the Automobile Club to fix the Tank to the best of their abilities. Now we need the Manpower issue.

Hana:Why not make the Automobile Club became the crew of the Tiger P.

Miho:That's certainly a good idea but the problem is that we need to impart our knowledge to them in our style of warfare. Plus the day of the match is going in.

Yukari:Miho, we could just train the best we could at the upcoming match.
Then we could train them to be ready for the next match.

Miho:Hmmmmmm... Not a bad idea Yukari. Well let's try that and see if they agreed to join our team.

Everybody agreed and they ate their lunch whilst talking to each other.

Many minutes later...

After Class, they have gone to the Automobile Club bringing the Tiger P tank. They gotten Anzu's Permission for it and thus they asked the Automobile Club.

They arrived and saw the working girls covered in dirt and oil.

Miho:Ummmmmm... Who's the Club Leader?

Then an unknown girl just introduces herself.

???:I'm Nakajima, you're searching for me?

Miho:Yes, I'm Miho Nishizumi.

Nakajima:Nishizumi, aren't you the one that won us that Saunders Match?

Miho:Uhhhhhh.. Yes.

Nakajima:So why are you here?

Miho:Ummm, we want to fix this tank that we brought.

And Miho pointed to the Porsche Tiger.

Miho:It's currently unusable and unreliable but we are hoping that you can fix this tank.

Nakajima:Alright, we could do that. It's there something else?

Miho:Uhhhh...

Yukari:We want you to become the Tank Crew of this tank.

Nakajima:Sounds right, we could do that but we are newbies basically.

Miho:We could train you though it might take a while, we will teach you the basics.

Nakajima:Okay then, now give us the tank and we'll fix it and we will message you when the tank is repaired completely.

Miho:Thanksm

Many Minutes later.

The Automobile Club has been busy repairing the nightmarish tank which had a worse engine and tinkering a little bit.

Nakajima had messaged Miho saying that it's done and so Miho and her friends had gone to the club along with the Student Body Council. The Automobile Club requested all of the students of Ooarai to come to the exhibition

They are in the Garage and the tank is covered in a cloth. They did their greetings and thus stand to see the tank unveiled.

Nakajima:Hello my fellow students, here, we present our greatest masterpiece!

She signaled her fellow club members to remove the cloth.

Nakajima:This is the Tiger P Tank sent to us by Miho Nishizumi and her team, we had repaired its engine and tinker it a little bit to make it reliable, if you want a test, then let's go outside!

And thus they have gone outside. The Automobile Club have moved the tank outside

Nakajima:So who wants to volunteer to operate this tank? It's free takers!

The Students wanted to do it for themselves but Miho didn't want the spotlight so she stepped aside and didn't volunteer to do the deed.

Until, someone suggested that Miho Nishizumi should do it and the students have a united front to make Miho Nishizumi and her tank Crew to operate the tank.

Nakajima:We have a winner......... They are Miho Nishizumi and her Tank Crew.

Saori:It's okay if we do it!

Hana:we could do that.

Yukari is trembling because she was not expecting a large crowd to watch them and (as an fellow introvert Yukari, I know what you feel.)

Miho:Come on why is it me!!!

(A/N: I don't know, deal with it!)

The Student that had suggested Miho would do it was actually Anzu herself,
she was quietly laughing at this development and the reason why is that she wanted to do a little bit of trolling.

And thus Miho Nishizumi was forced to be out, back to the spotlight. And so they operated the Tiger P Tank.

Miho:Oh dear, here we go again.

Nakajima:Nishizumi here would test the tank to see if it works, if it works then consider joining our club!

And thus now Miho and her Sensha-do Crew now get into the tank. Ready to test under the command of the Automobile Club as they are conducting a advertising campaign to get more students in their club.

To be Continued