ੈꨄ︎˳{13} 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 𝟑

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/n's pov

I ran to him and kept looking around. Interested but also a bit afraid of this place.

As we entered the cave i felt slightly warmer. My feet were still freezing. I was barefoot after all, but otherwise i felt more warm.

Looking around again, i was amazed by how beautiful it actually looked here. Everything was shining and the structures of the ice were beautiful.

I stopped and moved closer to an ice that was shaped almost like a bunny, completely ignoring Scaramouche.

I kneeled down ignoring the cold and reached my hand out to touch the bunny like shaped ice.

Though Scaramouche noticed that i stopped and came back to me, stopping directly behind me.

"Hmm?.. Just this alrealy catches your whole attention?..." He surprisingly to me spoke softly with a hint of curiosity.

I was amazed by the bunny like shaped ice and completely ignored him. I was in a tranze like a little kid with new toy. And no one can blame me, i always wanted to explore Snezhnaya, but was too scared to do so or just simply didn't have time for it...

'I knew this nation has a beautiful nature.'

'I only wish my visit was.. on better terms...'

"C'mon this is just a small thing compared to what i actually wanted to show you..~" He again spoke in a soft tone. It was weird seeing him act like this and hearing him speak so nicely.

He then grabed my hand, but not forcefuly like always. He was like a different person. But... Why?...

He helped me stand up and led me further into the cave. On the way i kept looking around, amazed by everything, even just by small icicles.

Everything around was shining and sparkling thanks to the small rays of the sun that were able to get inside the cave. It was so pretty. I felt like i was in a dream.

After a while of walking i noticed a small passage that we probably were about to go through. "What is behind? I see something shining there, but i can't see it clearly." I asked curiously.

He smirked, but not in an evil way. "Wait and you'll see." He said and led me through the passage.

I covered my eyes from the sudden light. And when we finally stopped i moved my hand away and stood there in awe.

The place we stood in now was huge. There was a big frozen waterfall in front of us, frozen flowers, bushes and trees all around us. It was like being outside anywhere in teyvat.. but it was all frozen. It was also quiet since there weren't any animals, but nothing could beat how pretty and shiny everything was there, thanks to more rays of the sun that were able to get inside this part of the cave.

I walked away from him, exploring the place and enjoying the scenery. After i let go of his hand he just crossed his arms and watched me.

He let me explore for a while and kept watching me the whole time. But then as i kneel down to pluck a flower, he walked closer to the waterfall and stopped in the middle of the brightest light.

When i stood up, i noticed him there. He signalized me to come closer to him. So while still holding the frozen flower in my hand, i slowly walked to him.

When i stood just few inches from him, he took the flower from my hand and put it in my hair which surprised me.

"Why are you suddenly so nice?..." I asked curiously yet scared that it would make him mad again.