ੈꨄ︎˳{14} 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/n's pov

When we arrived back to the castle. Before we got out of the vehicle i grabbed the new clothes he bought me. After getting out of the vehicle he of course began dragging me behind him.

My leg was no longer bleeding, but it still did hurt and i kept having problem with catching up to him.

Then as we stood in front of the big front door, the fatui soldiers opened it for us. And as always he then dragged me through many corridors and rooms before we finally got into my room.

'Back in this room again...'

He let go of my hand and started walking out, but before he did so he looked at me over his shoulder.

"I need to talk with someone. In the meantime go clean yourself, you look awful and put on the new clothes." He said and turned away to leave.

'I look awful thanks to you...'

"Wait!..." I shouted and he stopped. "What!?..." He answered coldly, not even turning to me.

"You said this coat belongs to another harbinger if i remember correctly... So won't you take it with you now?..." I asked, ready to take the coat off and give it to him.

He kept looking the other way. "I am about to see someone different so obviously no. Just leave it on the bed, i will send someone to take it." He said and opened the door, closing it behind him.

As he left i laid the new clothes on the bed to take off the coat. After putting the coat on the bed, i grabbed the new clothes again and made my way to the bathroom.

'Thank god i at least have a bathroom here...'

Even though i had my own bathroom, this was the first time he allowed me to use it.

After entering the bathroom, i closed the door behind me, locking it. Then put the new clothes on the ground and turned on the water in the bathtub.

As i started taking off my clothes i noticed that the wound on my leg from the ice was already almost fully healed.

'At least the fast healing is finally usefull...'

I turned the water off, getting into the bathtub. The water was warm which was good to warm me up, but also a bit painful due to how much frozen i was.

Though i tried to ignore the pain and just relax.

*Time skip / hour later*

Y/n's pov

Even though i didn't want to, because it was so relaxing, i got out of the bathtub and began drying off.

'Ironic enough that this will probably be my best memory from here...'

As i was drying off, i noticed that since i was clean now, the scars became a lot more visible.

'Damn...' I sighed.

After putting on the new clothes, i noticed it covered most of the scars. Well the ones on my forearms and neck were still visible. But all of the others were now hidden.

I then grabbed the old clothes and threw them into the trash can and unlocked the door, making my way back to the room.

To my surprise the coat really wasn't on my bed anymore so someone must have came here to take it.