ੈꨄ︎˳{10} 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/n's pov

I was looking at the sky, while laying on grass. As i sat up, i looked around and realized i am in my hometown, Fontaine.

I was all alone here. In the middle of meadow.

That's when I realized that there really wasn't anyone here, not even any animals or monsters. It was absolutely empty.

I searched around for any sigh of even just a small animal. But found nothing.

'What is going on... It's like the whole Fontaine is dead or something...'

'Perhaps, i could ask someone in the city...'

I made my way to the city, running as fast as possible.

But when i got there... It was also empty...

Not even a single sigh of life... Just empty streets...

I ran past many buildings, but all of them were same... empty...

'What the...'

I stopped when i heard some noise not too far away from me and then went there.

I ran past a few more buildings and then heard the noise again, it sounded like two people talking to each other.

Then I saw a silhouette of someone next to the house at the end of the road and as I got even closer I recognized them instantly.

"Liana!" I yelled and she turned to me with a blank expression.

As i stopped in front of her, I noticed her blank expression.

"Liana, what's going on? You seem so cold and the whole Fontaine is empty... Not even a single animal out there..." I asked worriedly.

She just looked at me, like a statue without any emotions.

"Liana?..." I reached my hand to her, but flinched back when i noticed another person approaching from behind the house.

When i realized who is it, i stepped back. "What is he doing here?... Liana... what's going on!?..." I said with fear as chill ran down my spine.

As i stepped back again, he moved closer and grabbed my forearm. Then he forcefully pulled me to him. I tried to resist, but it was no use.

He devilishly smiled at me and Liana just watched with a blank expression.

"Liana!..." I yelled at her, but she turned the other way.

"You deserve this..." She quietly said and begun to walk away.

'What!?...'

The indigo haired harbinger moved in front of me to hide Liana and squeezed my forearm. Grabbing my neck with other hand.

"Wait!... No!..." I yelled. The more i tried to free myself, the more he squeezed my neck and forearm and even started digging his nails into my skin.

'....Liana....'

"Oi..."

"Oi!..."

I felt a strong grip on my arm as someone pulled me up.

"Oi, the hell is wrong with you again!?" Scaramouche yelled as he squeezed my arm.

I was back in the palace in Snezhnaya, sitting on the bed in shock.

'So... it really was just... another nightmare...'