ੈꨄ︎˳{7} 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/n's pov

"Hey Y/n! Ready to go on adventure? I found a new place where we can go together!" I heard Liana calling out to me as i stepped out of my house.

I ran to her. "Of course! I am always ready!"

We hugged each other. "Okay then let's go!" She smiled and grabbed my hand and started leading me somewhere.

After walking for like 20 minutes, she finally stopped in front of a big tree.

"We're here! So what do you think?" She excitedly asked as she turned to me, still holding my hand.

The scenery around us was amazing, the view from here breathtaking.

"Liana... This place is.. amazing..." I said amazed by everything around us.

"It is, right?....." Liana said dejectedly as she let go of my hand and turned her head away from me.

"You know, back then you could've at least go with me..." She said, still looking away from me.

My eyes widened. "Liana... What do yo-"

"But you left me Y/n! You left me!" She yelled as she turned her head back at me, looking deep into my e/c eyes.

"No i-"

She pushed me a bit away. "You did! And you know that!"

'I didn't! It was them not me! I didn't want to leave you alone in it!'

"Liana... listen..." I said and tried to reach my hand to her, but she pushed it away.

"We even made a promise... But you ruined it! You ruined everything!" She yelled again.

'No!....Liana!.....This isn't true!....It's all just a nightmare!....Just a nightmare!...'

"It's all your fault Y/n! It's all your fault!" She yelled at me again as i began to cry, covering my ears with my hands and falling on my knees.

'.....Liana.....'

"Oi! You brat!" A hard slap on my cheek woke me up instantly. "Wake up already!" I was still in shock as i saw Scaramouche in front of me.

'Huh? So... It really was just a... nightmare...'

Scaramouche grabbed my hair and lifted me up. "You messed up a lot now you know. I was trying to wake you up for 6 minutes!" He was mad, his eyes full of anger.

"Don't you dare make me wait next time." He was still pulling my hair when i realized we're outside, it was cold here, thankfully my clothes covered almost my whole body so it wasn't that bad.

Then i also realized, that i have chains around wrists and neck. He let go of my hair, leading to the palace next to us.

One of the fatui grabbed the chains, dragging me behind him, to the palace.