ੈꨄ︎˳{2} 𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Y/n's pov

Finding Mona was not to my surprise, quite a mystery... like always. No trace of her anywhere.

She wasn't at her house, or at least no one answered me there.

When i asked the nuns in cathedral, any of the Knights of Favonius, Katherine or anyone in Mondstadt, quess what, no one had clue where the hell she is...

Some at least knew that she left.

Some even knew when she left.

But no one knew where...

I was kinda tired from searching everywhere for her and really wasn't in a mood to search more.

Since i was in Windrise, i walked right under the big tree. Then took off my bag and placed it on the ground. I streched myself and sat on the ground next to the bag.

'Damn it Mona... I will fucking kill you when i find you' I leaned my back againts the big tree.

Not so long after i heard someone's voice. "What? Tired after a long way here? Ehe."

I would recognise this voice anywhere.

I stood up and looked into the tree crown and saw a boy in green/white clothes sitting on a branch looking at me."Venti!"

He smiled and jumped down to me. "So you really returned."

"Of course! Give me one reason why shouldn't i return." I looked at him happily.

"Chill out, i am just happy to see you again ehe." He chuckled.

"How long was it since you visited last time... around a month maybe?" He asked with a curious look.

"Actually it was more than 2 months." I said while rubbing the back of my head.

He looked at me surprised.

I looked at him again. "Heh, yeah. Anyway, do you have any idea where Mona could be?" I said with hope in my eyes, because he almost always helped me with anything.

"Please say you do know, you're my last chance to find her Venti!" I grabbed his wrists looking deeply into his aqua green eyes.

"Huh... Oh you're still very well aware that i know everything i-"

"Just say if you do know it or not and stop wasting time!" I interupted him impatiently.

"Fine, fine, calm down." He looked at me with a smug face and i immwdiately knew what he's up to.

"What will i get from it though hmmm?" He said teasingly.

'Okay now what...'

'Wait! I still should have that last apple in my bag.'

I looked at him confidently and kinda confused him by it. "I will give you an apple! The last one i have." I said confidently.

"That's all? For such important information?" He teased again.

'What!?'

He chuckled "C'mon i am just kiding, you don't need to do or give me anything. We're friends after all."

"Though the apple didn't sound bad. Ehe" He smiled nervously.

I let go of his wrists and went to get my bag. I opened it and pulled out the apple.