💎 CHAPTER V 💎

S.COUPS POV

After something happened to Jeonghan and me last night, I just left him in the room . And I returned to the mansion to rest there . This is not the first time we had sex but I can say that it was the first time I used him in the red room.  It's just that everything I did last night was the first time except sex but it feels so good . It's the first time I've seen Jeonghan submit and be submissive for me . When I got to the mansion I immediately went to my room and went straight to the balcony, I took the bottle of whiskey from the table and poured the glass.  As I swirled the whiskey in my glass, I couldn't forget jeonghan .
I took my cell phone and called someone .

" You are the only one I can trust about Jeonghan . Get Hannie from the club and bring him here to the mansion . "
I hung up the phone and drank the rest of the whiskey in my glass and headed to the shower room . After an hour of soaking myself in the bathtub, I went to my walking closet to get a pair of boxers and a white t-shirt . After a while someone knocked on the door of my room .

" Get in . " I allow whoever knocks to come in .

" Mr.woozi has arrived with Mr.hannie , boss . " giving me information from one of my people .

" Tell woozi to take jeonghan to the room . And tell him that I need to talk to him after he brings jeonghan to the room . You may now leave . " I took a cigarette and lit it . I sat on my bed and leaned on the headboard of my bed while I waited for woozi .

Someone knocks again and I assume it's jihoon .

" Get in , jihoon ." I let him in .

" Do you need anything else, boss? "
jihoon asked .

" Drop that fucking formalities , jihoon .
I told you that if there is no other person except our close members, you can call me by my name . By the way how's jeonghan ? " I asked .

" He is ok , He is still unconscious and I also ordered the maids to clean him . " he informed me .

" Good . "

" ah , cheol ? " jihoon called me hesitantly .

" hmm .. ? "

" What is jeonghan for you ? , ahh You don't have to answer me but no matter what he is to you for Jeonghan, you are still Seungcheol that he will love until the end.  You know it's only with me and seungkwan that he can voice out everything he really feels . So I'm just asking you as a friend, if you can't love Jeonghan like the love he can give for you, don't take advantage of him . If you don't need anything . I'll take my leave . " he said goodbye .

" How can I love someone else even me I can't love myself ? I said to him with a disappointment before he even left my door . After he completely left my room, I laid myself down on the bed and took a deep breath .

" Sorry jeonghan but I can't give you the love you dream of.  I don't deserve your unconditional love ." I whispered to myself .

And I didn't realize I fell asleep.  While thinking about Jeonghan .