💎 CHAPTER IX 💎

NEW CHARACTER

HYUNG SEO NAKAHARA

HYUNG SEO NAKAHARA

( a.k.a BiBi )

- adopted daughter of the strongest, most influential and feared mafia boss in Japan .

- crazy bitch .

- She has his own gang even though she will be the inheritor of her father's Clan .

Before you start reading this chapter I just want to clarify . His Mansion is not only one . He has many mansions in different countries . And one his mansions is located in Japan .

S.COUPS POV

I haven't been home to the mansion for a long time. Because before I go home, I have to finish my work here in Japan . I am negotiating with the strongest Mafia Boss here in Japan and Mingyu is the only one who knows where I am . Only Mingyu knows why i'm here . I will not stop until I become the strongest and most feared mafia boss in the whole world .

" All is ready, Soobin  ? " I asked one of my trusted men to come with me here in japan .

" Yes boss , some of our men are also ready to come with us . " He said .

" Great , let's go . I don't want us to be late . " We were leaving the mansion and I could see from the door the four Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge Overdoses and a Rolls-Royce La Rose Noire Droptail . Soobin went first and he slowly opened the door of my car Rolls-Royce La Rose Noire Droptail .

" Let's go . " I said and started the car and we drove to the restaurant, while four other cars followed my car .

When I entered the restaurant, I noticed that there was no one else except an old man and a lady sitting in the middle of the restaurant.

" Good evening, Mr. Kenichi Nakahara , my apology for making you wait . " I extended my hand to shake his hand .

" Don't worry Mr.Choi , we just arrived too . And by the way , I would like you to meet my only daughter , Hyung Seo Nakahara . " the old man proudly introduced his daughter .

Suddenly a man approached Mr.Nakahara and whispered to him .

" I'm sorry but will you please excuse me I just need to fix something for a moment . I will be back soon .  Hyung Seo darling , will you please take care of Mr.Choi . Enjoy the food ."  He immediately left .