💎 CHAPTER XX 💎

HOSHI POV

" Hoshi , wake up ." jihoon sounds annoyed while he is shaking me in bed .

" I do not want to . Kiss me first ." I tease him even more , while i'm pouting my lips waiting for his kiss .

" In your dream Kwon Soonyoung ." He leaves me and goes to our walk in closet to start packing out some clothes .

" Wait a minute, you haven't told me where we're really going ?" I get up and sit down and rub my chin confusingly .

" I haven't told you yet ?, eomma called me last night begging me to go home for a party , she said there was something important to discuss with the whole family." he explained as we continued to arrange our things .

" You take me with you ? Do they know about us ?" I continue to ask .

" At first they did not know . But Hyung told eomma and appa about us . You know Hyung doesn't want to stop until now, he's still very over protective of me . So eomma said I should take you with me because they want to meet you and talk to you ." He calmly tells his story while i'm sweating like a shit because of nervousness .

" Ahh .. Jagiya , Will I be able to return home alive ?" I asked jokingly but my heart wanted to jump out of my chest because of the nervousness .

" Don't worry I will bury you ." He casually responds like it's nothing .
That's why i love this man .

" Yahh !!! I will not go with you ." I said as I lay down on the bed again and covered myself with a blanket .

" Ok , I will unpack your luggage and I will stay there for about 2 months." he said and I heard that he was opening the zipper of the luggage . I quickly got up and ran to where he was and hugged him from behind holding his hand to stop what he was doing .

" Jagiya , Ok fine , I'm going with you , I'd rather die with you than be separated from you for that long ." I buried my face in the crook of his neck and i sniffed his addictive smell .

" Stop it , it's tickling . I thought you didn't want to come , Kwon~ssi ?" He teases me while giggling like a child .

" Yahh .. You will regret this . Come here ." i buried my face again in the crook of his neck and i carried him to our bed .

" Stop, I'm done taking a shower ." He is pushing me .

" Just take a bath with me again ." I'm at the top of him and I started to peck his forehead sign that i will forever respect and protect him and i slowly go down until i reach his sweet lips .

" B-but .. "

" Sshhhh .. " I slowly unbutton his clothes and his soft and white skin revealed . I looked into his eyes again .

" It's worth loving you, Of all the wrongs I've done in my life, There's only one right thing I know I did.. And that's choosing to love you . Just then a test came to us that almost separated us and that's death , but we both fought .
Maybe this is the right time for me to ask you this ."

I crawled over to my side table and opened the drawer and took out a small red box . I held his hand and helped him to get closer to the side of the bed and I knelt on my left knee while still holding his left hand and looking at him .

" There is nothing I should wish for or dream of except to be with you forever." I opened the small red box and revealed the beautiful and shining ring that I have kept for a long time . Jihoon couldn't stop the tears that fell from his eyes as he covered his mouth with his right hand to stop the sobs .

 Jihoon couldn't stop the tears that fell from his eyes as he covered his mouth with his right hand to stop the sobs