💎 CHAPTER XIII 💎

PART I

Jeonghan's group is currently still in the car . Meanwhile , S.coups group are already in their positions .

S.COUPS GROUP

" Wonwoo , can you hear me ? " S.coups asked Wonwoo in the earpiece .

" Yes , I hear you loud and clear ." wonwoo answered .

" Someone is approaching your place vernon from your left ." wonwoo giving information to vernon .

" Copy . " Vernon replied . Vernon prepared his tactical pocket knife .  When the man approached him , he covered the man's mouth with his hand and pulled closer to him . Vernon held the man's head tightly and slashed the man's throat effortlessly .

" S.coups , the person Mingyu sent to spy on them is waiting for you at your meeting point ." wonwoo inform s.coups .

" Copy , Boys , Let's go . Be aware of your surroundings ." s.coups command all of his men .

JEONGHAN'S GROUP

" Hannie , They are coming .
Joshua , they have five Dynamite time bombs . All the bombs they bring are set for 10 minutes before they explode ." Wonwoo informed Jeonghan's group .

" Copy , this is just a piece of cake to me . They are cheap huh ? Old fashion bombs ?? I'm scared , huh .. hahaha .. Looks like I expect too much ." Joshua said sarcastically .

" Ok bitches , this is our plan . Me and Seungkwan will face those ugly bitches . Joshua and The8 will take care of the bombs ." jeonghan explained .

After about 30 minutes , it was time for Jeonghan and Seungkwan to face Baekhyun , D.O , Sehun and Chen .

" Look who's here ? We have whore visitors ." Jeonghan said while clapping and approaching the opponents .

" Welcome ! " Seungkwan happily greeted the enemy as he followed Jeonghan .

Sehun was about to pull out a gun when Baekhyun stopped him .

" Thank you so much for your warm welcome to us . That's why I have a gift for you . Actually , our gift is already inside , ready to explode ." Baekhyun smiled and said .

" Thank you very much , we appreciate it but I think my gift for you will explode sooner ." Jeonghan said while smirking like an evil bitch .

Everyone in Baekhyun's group was surprised because all their cars exploded . All of Jeonghan's men came out at the same time and attacked Baekhyun's group .

D.O was about to shoot jeonghan but Seungkwan shot him in the chest first .
While Seungkwan's attention was on D.O , Chen tried to shoot Seungkwan .

" Seungkwan on your right ." Jeonghan yelled at seungkwan .

But before Seungkwan could turn around , Chen shot him in the left shoulder .

" Seungkwan !!! " Jeonghan mercilessly shot Chen and Sehun in the forehead and ran towards Seungkwan .

When Jeonghan got close to Seungkwan , he immediately supported him . Baekhyun was about to pull the trigger to shoot Jeonghan but suddenly a gun was pointed at the back of his head .

" I challenge you to pull the trigger of your gun . But I will make sure that my bullet will penetrate to your forehead from here behind your head ." Joshua threatened as he pointed his gun at the back of Baekhyun's head .

" Just wait , let's see who will laugh at the end ." Baekhyun said smiling like crazy .

" Is that the bomb you planted earlier that you are proud of .. hmm .. ? ,
I'm sorry, because I deactivated all of your bombs and I thought it would be a waste to just throw away your cheap bombs so I just used them on your cars.  Are you touched by our gift ? " Joshua said calmly .

" Go to hell , Fuck you ! " baekhyun cursed furiously .

" Thank you, but we will all go there , you just go first ." said joshua while laughing loudly like crazy . Joshua hit Baekhyun in the back of the head with a gun and he lost consciousness .

" Wake up !!! " Joshua slaps Baekhyun's face to wake up . Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes .

" I won't be long , I just woke you up , I'm going to say goodbye because we have somewhere else to go . I brought you here because your flesh will be scattered here after you explode because of the bomb I attached to you and you will become the midnight snack of hungry wild animals here . FYI , I really love animals and so I donated you to them as food .  Happy ??  , Bye .." Joshua leaves Baekhyun in the middle of the forest .

S.COUPS GROUP

" Jun , Dk and Vernon, turn left and you will see stairs down to the basement .  Xiumin , Chanyeol and Kai are currently there . " wonwoo giving them direction .

" Copy . " Three of them responded .

" S.coups , Woozi and Mingyu , Just walk straight until you reach the stairs going up to the 2nd floor . I am currently monitoring that area of the stairs and there is no one guarding that area . But when you get to the 2nd floor , be careful because there are 5 guards ." wonwoo reminded them .

" Let's go ! " S.coups raise his hand signaling them to go .

" Jun , Someone is coming in your area , get ready because you will have nowhere to hide on the part of the stairs going down to the basement ." wonwoo said .

" copy ." Jun responded to wonwoo .

" Ready guys . " Jun said . All of them were holding tactical pocket knives and were ready to grab those coming .

Jun attacked first , he dragged a man and stabbed him in the chest directly in the heart . Dk was next , he grabbed a man and buried the knife in the man's forehead . Lastly , Vernon did the same thing he did to the man he killed earlier, without hesitation he pulled the man's head and slashed his throat .

" Let's go , before other people see their corpses , we must kill Xiumin , Chanyeol and Kai ." Jun said .

When they were about to reach the end of the stairs , some men saw them .

" SHIT ! " Jun said , but before Jun and Vernon pulled their weapon , Dk already  pulled out his pistol with a silencer and shot their foreheads one by one .

" I am so proud of you Bro , Let's go ." Jun praised Dk while smiling proudly and while he was tapping the shoulder of Dk .

When they were getting closer to where Xiumin , Chanyeol and Kai were , a gun was suddenly pointed at Jun's back .

" Suprise visit .. huh .. ? " Kai asked as he pointed his gun at Jun's back .

" Go ahead , Vernon and DK . I can handle this ." Jun assured Dk and Vernon so they don't have to worry . The two younger ones followed Jun .

" I like your attitude . You are an ideal brother . It's sad because you can't be with them anymore ." Kai said .

" You talk a lot . " Jun quickly turned around and kicked Kai's side causing Kai to drop the gun he was holding .
Jun immediately threw the Star dagger and hit Kai in the middle of both eyes .

But before Dk and Vernon could get inside , someone shot Dk in the stomach .

" Hyung !!! " vernon yelled .

It's a good thing that Jun followed right away , because he kept shooting Chanyeol after he shot Dk .

Vernon turned his attention to Xiumin who ran out .

" Where do you think you're going ? " 
He chases Xiumin with a tactical pocket knife in his hand while he is laughing like a madman . When Vernon caught up with Xiumin , he grabbed him and threw him to the ground and he kept stabbing him in the chest and face .