💎 CHAPTER XIX 💎

( Before Wonwoo left the mansion.)

WONWOO POV

After I finished a lot of work in my office, I finally had the chance to visit Jeonghan hyung at the clinic .

" Jeonghan hyung , how are you ?" I asked him worriedly .

" Don't worry , I'm fine . It's late . Why haven't you rested yet ? " he asked me, sounding like a mother .

" You are the one here at the clinic . But you are more worried about us than yourself . " i slightly scolded him .

" Sorry , you know I'm a selfless person . I love you all so you are my priority . And because you are my family ." he sincerely said .

" Wonwoo , for me Mingyu is only my friend that's all . I don't deserve someone like him . I know there is someone who can take care of him and will love him more than his own life ." he suddenly said .

" Hyung , what are you saying ?" I confusedly asked him .

" You are the ones who say that I am like a mother to you . You probably can't lie to me , even if you don't tell me , just by your actions I already know and understand you all ." he said .

" Wonwoo , don't hide your feelings for him forever . Make him feel and show that you are there to love him ." he said , I bowed and I clenched my fist .

" How can I do all the things you say when all his attention is on you ." i can't take all my thoughts anymore , i think this is the right time to talk about this matter .

" I always avoid him and I always tell him to stop expecting me to love him . Not even once did I tolerate or entertain him ." I just smirked at his explanations .

" I didn't expect that we would talk about this kind of thing . But we are here so why don't we continue this conversation ." i sat in front of him , crossed my legs and clasped my hands .

" Wonwoo , we don't need to argue or fight ." he anxiously said .

" We are not fighting hyung .We just talk properly and clearly ." I said calmly while smirking slyly .

" I have said what I have to say . I have explained everything to you . So please can you leave me so I can rest ." I feel that he avoids talking about something .

" Is that so ? Before you take a break , I just want to say something to you ." I stood up and approached him . I get closer to him and fix his blanket .

" You said you know us all ? I just hope you don't get to know our personality too deeply , especially me . And for Mingyu , because you said that I shouldn't hide my feelings from him , from now on you should avoid him . i'm bad when i'm jealous ." i seriously said .

" I'm leaving , sorry for bothering you ." I went out and didn't give him a chance to speak . I furiously walk until i reach my room and I aggressively get my helmet and my black leather jacket .

I went to the parking area and placed my hand on the wall .

" Access granted ." a secret part of the parking area opened that only the 12 of us knew about . I approached my favorite motorcycle, the Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini . I put on my jacket and my helmet and got on the motorcycle . I started the engine and quickly drove out of the parking lot . before I reached the gate I met Mingyu's car , he honked but I didn't pay attention and I sped up even more .

There are things they don't know about me that I hide as much as possible . I have different fun when I kill people . My stress is gone and even though I'm happy I kill people mercilessly . I know a place where I can easily find toys .

I stopped in the dark side of the alley near the cheap strip clubs . A little while later, a man was dragging a drunk woman . I approached the two and pulled out my tactical pocket knife and stabbed the hand of the man who was leaning against the wall while he was taking advantage of the woman .

" AaahhhhHhhh !!!! what the fuck !!! who are you ??!! " he asked while holding his hand that I stabbed .

" Tssk .. tssk .. What you are doing is bad ." I said calmly as I slowly wiped the blood off my knife .

" Why do you care ? Who the fuck are you ?!!" he shouted .

" You will regret that you had a tongue ." i smirked at him . I took out my gun and shot the woman between her eyes .

" H-have mercy on me , my family needs me . As far as I know , I don't owe anyone or have a fight , w-who are you ?" he fell to his knees .

" You are just unlucky because you are facing your death . Stand up !!! Walk , hurry up !!!" I said like a mad man.

When we arrived at a hidden abandoned factory I shot him in the back of the knee .

" Mmm ... because I feel bad , I'll give you a chance to run but if I catch you , you know what's going to happen to you . Santanas and you are going to meet ." I said calmly .

" RUUUNNN !!!! , I will count to ten and I will look for you ." because he got a gunshot wound to the knee, it was very difficult for him to run fast .

" 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 ..You better hide , I don't want to play with a fool ."

" 5 .. 6 .. 7 .. 8 .. I can hear your breathing , hahahah .. Relax , we're just playing ." I laugh like a lunatic .

" 9 ............. 10 !! , Time's up . Are you ready to have fun ?? " Later there was a heavy crash near the storage room .

I turned to the place where the noise came from and I angrily walked closer .

" I told you I don't want to play with a fool , didn't I ??!! " When I approached where he was hiding, I saw that he had gone away again .

" I like that , don't give up easily ?, let's see ." I walk slowly while holding my gun scraping against the wall to make a noise that I'm getting closer . I obviously know where he is because of the blood on the floor .

I approached quietly and prepared my tactical pocket knife
I found him leaning behind the table and panting . I came from behind him and I stabbed him on the top of his head because of my annoyance .

" Fuck you !!! I still thought I could play with someone who wasn't stupid !!! " I repeatedly stabbed him in any part of his head .

After I was satisfied with his appearance , I walked out and rode my motorcycle back to the mansion . When I arrived at the mansion , there was an unexpected person waiting for me .

" Where have you been ?" Mingyu asked while sitting and holding a glass of whiskey .

" Since when did you care about me ?" I said as I rolled my eyes .

" Is that the real Wonwoo ?" Mingyu asked as he swirled the whiskey inside the glass .

" You have nothing to say ? I'm tired ." I was walking away from him when he suddenly pulled me and hugged me .

" Do you love me ? Yes or no it is the only answer I will accept Jeon Wonwoo ." he said in a husky voice .

I couldn't answer right away and I couldn't move either , it was like I was lost in myself . I don't know if what I heard is right .

" W-wha... " I'm stuttering that I can't continue what I'm saying .

" I told you , yes or no is the only answer I will accept ." he got closer to my ear and whispered in a very seductive voice .

" Y-yes ." he slightly pushed me away and he stared at my face . When I looked at his eyes , I could see the sincerity in his eyes . He smiled a little and slowly removed my glasses from my eyes . He slowly brought his face closer and our lips touched . My first kiss .