Chapter 20

Somewhere within The Hellscape...

"Damn... One hell of a beating I got, still, that was some lovely chaos," Beelzebub spoke as he chuckled, sitting inside of a nearby, destroyed, and corrupted universe.

"I suppose I need to rest, if I don't this vessel will surely break... Ah it's such a hassle, none of these vessels are actually on my level of stamina," Beelzebub spoke as they sighed.

"Hm, this is quite boring, Maybe I should call in Leviathan for some company, and maybe I could raid the Haven then? No no... I wanna see what they do first, I don't care much about what happens to me or the multiverses, I just wanna be entertained," Beelzebub commented as he looked at his surroundings.

However, a few minutes later, a strange individual came to the area, as they stood slightly far away from Beelzebub, who could sense their sheer negativity and chaos.

"...How interesting, that you were able to find me..."

"Perhaps it makes sense..."

"After all..."

"You seem to be just like me,"

"...Of course," The Individual responded as they put up a mischievous grin.

"...Hm, know, one thing I've learned during my time here is that..." Beelzebub spoke as he smirked.

"Within this world, do anything out of your main purpose of existence, and it's as if you no longer exist, free will is but a dream, don't you agree?"

Somewhere within the Omega Timeline...

"Ahm... You guys?" Zeph spoke, confused as he saw Killer and Horror fighting on the rooftop of The Grill, for the last slice of pizza that was left, where everyone else was watching.

"I don't know shit either, I just found them like this," Dust spoke in a slightly disappointed tone.

"I'm actually surprised they could even fight that violently," Zeph commented as they continued watching as the two fought.

"At this rate, they could awaken a Full Singularity," Dusk jokingly said as he ever so slightly chuckled.

"I LOOKED AT IT FIRST, I TOUCHED IT'S CRUST FIRST, IT'S MINE!" Horror yelled as the two pulled on the pizza slice.

"THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS! I ORDERED IT FIRST!" Killer yelled back.

"Guys! Let's not fight! People are watching and uh... You're giving us secondhand embarrassment," Zeph spoke, commanding the two to get down, but as expected, they did not falter.

"No like seriously, what Zeph said... You guys might break the roof at this point," Dust said as he continued looking on in confusion.

"Okay! That's enough," Zeph spoke as he dashed towards the roof, grabbing the two by the collar, causing them to drop the slice of pizza, but just before it did, it was suddenly saved by Dust, who dived over there.

"Jesus, if they saw it fall on the floor, they would've been an even bigger threat than that demonic asshole," Dust spoke, standing up as he wiped the sweat off his skull.