Chapter 14

"Bastard," Zeph replied, smirking as the two charged at each other once more, with Zeph performing a cartwheel and bringing down his left leg at Beelzebub who blocked it before setting himself and thus Zeph's leg on fire.

"Ah, oops," Zeph spoke, jumping out of the way, however, with such speed to the point the fire was put out.

"At least you haven't gotten any less slow," Beelzebub remarked.

"Yeah... Though we're just getting started, right?" Zeph replied as his mask's eye sockets which were originally pitch black began to glow a light blue from his actual eyes before turning into a harmless flame, activating his Half-Singularity.

"...You know me too well!" Beelzebub responded as he too activated his Half-Singularity, with both of his eyes flaming up in a red color as multiple red-eye-shaped portals started to appear behind him.

"..."

"Heh, still a dirty player, huh?" Zeph spoke, getting into a stance as he was coated in the same blue fire and white glowing aura...

6 years ago...

The multiverse was in a state of confusion, multiple universes shook and were threatened, but no one truly knew why.

The Omega Timeline was included in this confusion, none of its inhabitants nor Core Frisk knew what was happening, except one person.

Zeph had the innate ability to see and know things both existent and non-existent.

And with his very eyes.

He saw a strange red spirit made out of pure chaos, causing havoc across the multiverse.

"Would it be worth trying to fight them?" Zeph thought as he sat under the tree.

"..."

"Hm,"

"You know what..." Zeph said as he stood up.

"I think it would be fun if I did," Zeph spoke as he cracked his knuckles, smirking.

"Although..." He spoke as he then turned to the inhabitants of the Omega Timeline.

"I can't get too careless," Said Zeph as his excited smirk turned into a soft smile.

Back at the Anti-Void, present-day...

Astral sat down on the ground, breathing profusely as their body then glowed white, before detransforming and splitting back into Dream, Error, and Ink.

"Hell! All that for a Half-Singularity?!" Error spoke, slamming onto the floor as he felt utterly drained and exhausted from the fusion.

"It was worth it! We were at a disadvantage after all," Ink spoke as he too was still on the floor while Error got up.

"...S-So what now?" Dream asked as he sat up.

Simultaneously, Dust, Killer, and Horror had arrived as Dust distinguished his Gaster Blaster as the three landed safely on the ground.