Chapter 18

"We're finally here!" Killer spoke as he hopped out of the portal in a hurry.

"Slow down," Zeph spoke as the rest of them came out of the portals, but they were all shocked to see a large, dark dome that seemed to resemble that of a blackhole, but at the same time, it didn't.

"Oh my... I'm not familiar with much of it but, did Dust...?" Dream asked.

"Unfortunately, he did," Ink spoke as he sighed.

"Did what?" Horror questioned.

"He used all the souls he had including his own to create a sort of... multiverse of his own, that only he can control, if we go in it, we're guaranteed to be caught in the crossfire, especially you two," Ink spoke as he looked at b both Horror and Killer.

"But they need help don't they?!" Killer replied.

"...Yes, but-" Ink spoke, but, was cut off by Killer, grabbing Horror as they both jumped into the domain.

"Hey!" Ink spoke in genuine surprise.

"Heh, I like their eagerness, y'know it sort of reminded me when I was still in my universe, before that bastard Beelzebub- Uh, let's not get into the details!" Zeph spoke as he too jumped into the domain.

"Zeph- Argh... Well, Dream? You coming?" Ink spoke, scratching the back of his skull before looking at Dream.

"Well, like Killer said? They need help, right?" Dream replied.

"Yes," Ink responded.

"But before we go into it..." Dream spoke, grabbing Ink's shoulder.

"What was that about Zeph saying Beelzebub destroyed his... what?" Dream asked in concern.

"Well... Y'know many people that are familiar with his power think he's the strongest human in the multiverse, but that title... Wasn't exactly obtained through pure simplicity like what others think," Ink replied.

"But that's all I'll give for now... Bye bye!" Ink replied, smiling as he waved Dream goodbye before he jumped into the domain, with Dream following right beside him, but not before summoning his bow and arrow and taking a deep breath.

"I've faced strong people like my own brother before, I don't see how this could be any different..." Dream spoke in an attempt to calm his bones as he jumped into the domain...

As Beelzebub awoke in a completely new galaxy, no... A completely different existence unparallel to the multiverse they were originally in, he grinned as he saw just how much Dust had created.

"So! This is the height of your power I see!" Beelzebub yelled, raising his arms in the air in pure unmatched excitement.

"I look forward to what you may try to do!" Beelzebub spoke, as he shoved his fingers through his skull, breaking through it as the previously white eyes of his vessel turned red.

"There's an advantage when you chaos itself, you get to see the chaos within others as well, and I'm sure you must have a lot of chaos lurking within your mind!" Beelzebub spoke.