Chapter 5

The orange and blue slashes hit Error due to the black skeleton being caught off-guard, they were sent back, flying as they hit a nearby, destroyed house.

"What in the Doodlesphere did just happen to me?-" Ink spoke, confused and dizzy as he got up before falling on the ground once again.

Dream's eyes were closed the entire time as he was bracing for impact, but upon not feeling anything happen to his face, he opened his eyes to see Horror in front of the direction where Error was sent flying into a house.

"Huh? Wait a minute... Horror?" Dream spoke in bewilderment.

"Err... I don't know who you are but Dust told me to come and save your asses or something," Horror spoke, turning to Dream as he shrugged.

"...Dust? Ink! Please explain everything to me once we're done!" Dream spoke as he pulled out his bow and arrow once more, firing 6 arrows into the direction where Error was thrown at.

However just as they did so, Error suddenly jumped out of the area, grabbing and biting through the arrows.

Error's aggression was now towards Horror as he dashed over to him.

"Hold on, this seems a little familiar," Horror thought, smirking as he gripped his axe and swung it, releasing a blue slash towards Error, they were able to dodge it although, in this short period of time, Horror summoned a bone, piercing them behind their back as Error was sent flying towards Horror.

In that instance, Horror swung his axe yet again as his red eye glowed blue.

But this time Error was able to grab his axe, but just before Error was about to shatter it, multiple arrows pierced through his body as he was pushed away from Horror.

Horror looked over to Dream who had his bow and arrow ready to shoot once more.

"Never thought I'd say this but thank god Dust handed my ass to me, pattern recognition really helps a shit ton, otherwise I would've died by now," Horror spoke as he turned back to Error who kept his balance, pulling all the arrows out of his body as well.

"Looks like the fight just began," Horror spoke as he gripped his axe closer to his chin.

"Let's use everything we've got," Dream spoke as he stood next to Horror.

"Hey! Sorry for my quick nap, let's get into the action now that I'm awake," Ink spoke, as he finally got up and was no longer dizzy and took out his Broomie.

The three-cornered Error in a triangular formation, awaiting the Black Devil's next move...

Within the lonely hellhole of the Something New Universe...

"Heh? Your me? That's quite a nice joke... Just kidding, thanks to the shit that's happening I'm unfortunately aware," Killer spoke sarcastically as he held out his knife.

"That makes things a lot easier then," Dust spoke as he sat on the ground.

"So, what I came here for... I wanna recruit you to stop the bastard that did all this," Dust requested, much to Killer's confusion and surprise.