Chapter 6

Back at Dreamtale...

As Horror kneeled down on the ground, holding the large wound that was on his chest after Error pierced multiple bones through him, Ink arrived right after getting his attack avoided by Error once more.

"Hey, you alright?" Ink spoke as he continued locking his eyes at Error who sent strings towards their way, with Ink grabbing Horror and dashing to a safer place.

Dream then sent multiple arrows towards Error from afar however Error had already begun to get used to Dream's patterns, and so Error effortlessly blocked Dream's arrows as he turned around to look at Dream.

"Heh... Yeah, I'm damn alright but it doesn't seem like Starboy will be," Horror spoke as he pointed at Error who was charging toward Dream, who immediately held their bow up in an attempt to defend against Error, bracing for impact.

"Oh-" Ink spoke in awe as he immediately ditched Horror, running towards where Dream was while Error was already 8 meters away from Dream and it didn't seem like there was any chance Ink could reach Dream before Error could.

And as Dream fully prepared for Error's fist to ram through his skull...

Suddenly, a red slashing attack sliced through Error's arm, preventing Error from touching Dream, while not cutting it completely, it was able to damage it, and Ink stopped in his tracks, full of relief.

"Whew! The rest of them finally arrived!" Ink spoke as he smirked confidently.

Killer immediately turned around, attempting to attack once more, however, Error quickly turned to where Killer was, forming a finger gun as he then prepared a string laser beam.

"...I've been waiting for the moment I could use this," Dust spoke, grinning as he snapped his fingers behind Error, suddenly, Killer and Dust swapped positions, Killer was now behind Dust and was free to attack.

Simultaneously, Error's string laser fired as it hit Dust in the shoulder the millisecond they switched positions with Killer.

Dust spat out blood but immediately reformed his grin as he watched as Killer was about to attack and slash Error from behind.

"Maybe I should've switched at an earlier time," Dust spoke as he wiped off the blood from his mouth...

"Hey," Dust spoke as he and Killer flew from one portal to another in the strange warped void.

"What?" Killer spoke, not looking at Dust.

"I want you to attack a black skeleton with all your strength, who's possibly about to hit another skeleton at this moment, okay?" Dust spoke, much to Killer's confusion.

"The hell did that come from?" Killer asked.

"You'll see..." Dust spoke...

Killer, with all his strength, slashed through Error's back, leaving an X tear through Error's clothing and a mark on the back of his ribcage.

Knowing that it wouldn't finish him off, Dust immediately dashed towards Error, sending a right hook towards their stomach as they then fell to the ground, presumably unconscious.