Casino Cups part 2

How is it having king dice and the Devil as bosses?

Cuphead POV:

"There much less intimidating nowadays, dice is still a prick though" I mumbled.
____________________________________________

Y/N, since your the Devils daughter do you get some sort of special treatment around the Casino?

Y/N POV:

"Nothing that I can really think of. OH WAIT! I get a pass off of toilet duty!" I answered as Cuphead looked at me with jealousy. "Lucky!" He whined. "Cuphead. Come on" Mugman sighed as he dragged him away with a mop.
____________________________________________

Ey Devil! Ever heard of a certain dancing demon? A little Devil darlin? A Bendy T dancing Demon?

Y/N POV:

Me, Cuphead and Mugman sat Infront of the TV a screen watching Bendy. "I appreciate the blasphemy. But I don't have time for cartoons" he said as he turned to leave. "He beats up and Angel In the next scene" Cuphead smiled. "I suddenly have the time" Dad replied as he began to watch.
____________________________________________

King dice do you enjoy teaching the bros card tricks?

King Dice POV:
"I only teach Mugman, I tried to teach Y/N but she isn't as interested as Mugman is and I guess it's a nice way to pass the time. I know he'll find it useful" I smiled as Mugman spilt the cards everywhere.
____________________________________________
Y/N, do you have powers like your Dads? If so then what are they?

Y/N POV:
"Well since I'm not his biological daughter sort of. Like I have this broach on that gives me artificial magic. But it's not as strong. It's hard to explain but-" "please explain away!" Mugman grinned whilst holding a notepad and pen. "Where you here this whole time?" I asked. "Yep" he grinned. "Well I can't turn into things but I can teleport, make things float occasionally, control fire but that's about it" I shrugged. Then I saw Cuphead holding a bag of marshmallows. "Fine" I sighed as I made some fire on my hand.

____________________________________________

King dice, how did you wind up at the Devils Casino?

King Dice POV:

It was a matter of life or death situation.

____________________________________________

Do you three have any baby photos that you guys could share? I bet cuphead and Mugman where the cutest little sippy cups!

Y/N POV:
I watched Cuphead and Mugman flipping through old baby photos. Then they stopped. "You guys okay?" I asked as I walked over. I looked over there shoulder and saw a picture of elder kettle. I hugged them both. "It's okay" I whispered. "Anyway, what about you Y/N" Cuphead said quickly switching the conversation. "Well I have this one" I said as I showed a photo of baby me being held by my dad as he was touching someone in hell. The boys eyes widened and I just grinned.

____________________________________________

What do Y/N king dice and the Devil think of elder kettle/ how did Cuphead and Mugmans relationship with him?

Y/N POV:
I sat at the table with Dad and Dice. "He was...a fair man" Dad said "he was very important to them that's for sure" I replied. "I've only met him once, he never cheat hated lying. A good heart really" Dice continued. "A caring relationship they...had." Dice finished.

____________________________________________

What does the Elder kettle think of you boys working in the Devils Casino?

Boys don't you ever thought on Elder Kettle? Don't you ever thought on coming back home?

Thank you so much for answering but I would ask one more question. How is older kettle?

Mugman POV:

"Elder Kettle...passed away long before we worked here..." I said shakily.