Casino Cups part 12

Y/N how are you and Cups? Is he still ignoring you?

Y/N POV:
"Yeah and I'm starting to worry. Because- okay fine I admit it. I like him. And I'm starting to worry because he's only ignoring me... I'm wondering if I did anything wrong"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Wheezy have you actually tried to get along with cuphead and mugman I mean you can't be mad at them forever.

Wheezy POV:

"HA! CAN'T BE MAD AT THEM FOREVER? BUT I CAN!" I yelled "Well I bet you can't!" Cuphead yelled as he appeared from behind the Bar. "oh really? Watcha betting?" I asked "All my salary for the next 6 months! What about you?!?" He yelled "Oh yeah? Well I bet my entire car!" I smiled "DEAL!" We both yelled. "I'M GOING TO HATE YOU UNTIL THE DAY I FINALLY DIE!" I yelled "WE ARE GONNA BE ABSOLUTE BESTIES!" He yelled. I'll never understand why Y/N likes him but oh well.

------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is for everyone in the casino have you all ever played truth or dare and if so what are some of the craziest things people have done or admitted since Cup has pranks are usually always so extreme do any of you use it as a way to get back at him (since I'm pretty sure he wouldn't say no to a dare ever)

Y/N POV:

I was sat at a table with the group. "Truth or dare? What are you children?" Wheezy asked. "Alright Cuphead truth or dare?" Chips asked "Dare!" Cuphead replied "I dare you to go outside, shirtless and sing at the top of your lungs" Chips answered. Fire seconds later the Cup was shirtless and singing. And then someone threw a shoe at him.

"Somebody threw a shoe at me" he laughed "well it was for a good cause" Chips laughed "then here's another good cause I dare you to spend the rest of the game in a flapper dress" Cuphead smiled evily. He actually suited it! "Howdy Hellas how do I look?" He asked "like you might bring this entire business down with just that" "Take the damn boots OFF!" "You look fabulous!" I yelled ignoring the other twos comments. "Truth or dare" Mangosteen asked ,Dare c'mon let's step it up!" Chips replied. I whispered something to Mangosteen. He nodded and said "I dare you to kiss Wheezy" the look of fear on Wheezys face as Chips began running at him. "Y/N truth or dare!" Chips yelled as he ran. "Dare!" I yelled "I dare you to run through that door and yell something random to everyone" he yelled as people held Down wheezy ready for Chips to kiss him.  Without hesitation I ran into the other room full of people and yelled "I EXIST!"

Cuphead POV:

Once the kiss happened Wheezy had an idea. "Cuphead truth or dare?" He asked "Dare!" I yelled "I dare you to kiss the next person that walks through that doorway" he smirked. I turned around and waited to see who I was kissing. Then my worst fear happened. Y/N walked back in. She had done her dare. Wheezy deliberately picked the same door she went though! Goddamnit! I walked up to her.

"Cuphead, hi so I'm sorry if did anything to upset you but-"

I kissed her. That felt. Right.

Once I pulled away I ran towards the others very flustered by the events that had occurred.

Y/N POV:
I felt my lips. He actually fucking kissed me. I was so happy! But that doesn't explain why he was ignoring me and why he didn't say anything afterwards! Is he back to ignoring me! For god's sake! Then I looked over towards dice and heard this:

"Alright here's or Dare as you know in the devil's office there's a lift that goes deeper into hell you will use it go down about four levels and then bring back some sort of proof of being there." Shit.

We were all crowded around Mangosteen panicking. "WHERE IS HE!?!" I yelled "Can you see him!?!" Mugs yelled "can you see him now!?!" Wheezy asked "has he fallen down the pit yet?" "C'mon Mangs!" I yelled "I DON'T WORK WELL UNDER PRESSURE!" He yelled. Suddenly the Elivator opened. And then out walked Dad holding Cuphead! "My proof is the Devil" Cups grinned at us.