Casino Cups 6

King Dice, have you ever surprised Y/N and Cuphead doing something naughty?

Y/N POV:
Me and Cuphead walked down the corridor when I saw Dad (Dice) door to his room was open. We looked inside to see him sliding a card down his sleeve. "So you do cheat!" Cuphead yelled as I held a betrayed face.

____________________________________________

I dare Cuphead to hide behind Mugmans back and scare him

Y/N POV:
I was talking to Mugman when I saw Cuphead emerge from behind him. I decided to play along and continued talking to him. But then Cuphead jumped at him and Mugman turned and punched him! The two screamed as Cuphead had a nose bleed! "Shit!" I yelled as I ran to get some tissue, I got the tissue and gave it to him. Cuphead immediately shoved it up his nose and he walked towards the bathrooms to wash his hands. I turned to Mugman. "You have some reflexes" I said in disbelief.

____________________________________________

Does Y/N have a crush on anyone in the Casino?

Y/N POV:
"Where are all the Romance questions coming from? I don't have a crush on Cuphead" I said. "How did you know who they were talking about" Mugman smirked. "How did you get in here!?!?!" I yelled in confusion. "Don't question It, anyway you like my brother" he smirked. "Out. Now." I said as I floated him out of my bedroom door.

____________________________________________

I think Cuphead would look good in pink

Y/N POV:
I stood next to Cuphead as he looked unsure of his new pink attire "you know, they weren't entirely wrong, pink looks-" before I could finish my sentence Mugman run over and parried Cuphead! Making his nose bleed! AGAIN! "OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I ran to get more tissues "oh no I'm sorry! Damn reflexes-" "AGAIN!?!"

____________________________________________

Wouldn't it be interesting to see how dice hugs cuphead?

Cuphead POV:
I was about to talk to Y/N when dice grabbed me and held a gun to my head! "What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you" he smiled. Mugman,

____________________________________________
Do y'all enjoy the job there? Any fun times?

Memories:

Dice and the bros on stage singing

Chips and Cuphead fighting on the pool table

The "task"

Mugman, Pirouetta and Y/N playing cards

Cuphead and Y/N having a drink my the bar

Cuphead POV:

"Hell yeah"

____________________________________________