After work hangout!

Y/N POV:
I was cleaning the Bar when Cuphead walked over to the Bar. "Y/N! I was wondering if you wanted to come with us to the city after your shift" he grinned. I looked at the clock. "sure" I smiled, after my shift ended I wrote my dad a note and we began to walk downtown.

(Like I said you're free to go BUT LOOK AROUND LOOK AROUND-)
I looked at a movie theatre and saw a horror movie was showing. "Guys want to watch that?" I asked. Cuphead and Mugman looked at it. Cuphead Grinned and Mugman looked nervous. "Hell yeah!" Cuphead cheered as we got dragged inside.

We walked out of the movies. "That movie was really good" I grinned "yeah it was amazing" Mugman agreed. "Yep, it was a very good movie, however it could have been scarier" Cuphead said confidently. "Didn't you get terrified halfway through the movie and hugged Y/N in fear?" Mugman asked. Cuphead went redder then his work uniform.

Then we passed an ice cream parlor. "Who wants ice-cream?" Cuphead asked trying to divert the conversation. "Sure" I smiled. We got our ice-cream but as we were walking out some jerk knocked Cupheads ice cream out of his hands. "Watch where your going idiot" he said to Cuphead as he got his ice-cream. Mugman sighed as he grabbed Cuphead and they began to leave. Without a second thought I used my powers to make that jerks ice-cream fly out of his hands. "Hey!" He yelled as the ice-cream flew away. I left with it and I caught up with Cuphead and Mugman. "Here you go" I smiled as I handed it him. "wait how did you-" "don't question it and let's just go"
I  laughed as I returned to the casino. "Thanks for walking me back guys" I smiled, we said our goodbyes and I collapsed onto my bed.