Casino Cups part 1

So cuphead, you seem like the type to enjoy a good prank... Have you ever gotten a good prank over anyone else In the casino?

Y/N POV:
I sat down next to Cuphead as he was answering the question. "Ha! You'd think I'm responsible enough to not prank on people in charge who already hate me" he laughed. "No one would think that" Mugman said to him. "But you know when the moment strikes I just can't help myself! Oh and shut up mugs! You where in on one of them!" Cuphead said. "I actually got caught once" he said nervously "bit he ended up joining in on it! I think it was some personal grudge. I would never cross the line though even-" "you glued a Bible onto the Devils desk" Mugman said to him. "My question Mugs. Also don't say that Infront of the Devils literal daughter" he pointed out. "Actually didn't you end up removing it?" He asked. "No actually" mugman answered "wait really?" He asked
"Yeah the glue was to strong" he explained. "Y/N walked in on me trying to remove it. She couldn't do it either so we had to sneak out the back with the entire desk!" Mugman explained. "We had to- "order" a new one to be made to look exactly the same and them sneak if all the way back in and into position" I finished. "Ah- you didn't tell him about it. Did you?" He asked."oh please it was obvious. That and Y/N couldn't lie to him" Mugman sighed. "He said he'll make sure there's a special torture Chamber in hell waiting for you when you die" I smiled.

We were hiding behind a wall as Cuphead was praying to God begging for his sins to be forgiven. I was filming everything. "This will either be used as blackmail or just for my entertainment either way it's staying in my camera" I laughed at Mugman. "That whole story with the Bosses desk and stuff... we made it up! We actually managed to get the Bible off" Mugman laughed. "WHAT IN THE-" we looked to see my dad was now yelling at Cuphead. I stopped recording and put my camera in my pocket. "Boss is gonna kill him!" Mugman yelled in panic, "Dad wait don't blame Cuphead! This is a result of a prank me and Mugman did don't drag him to hell for this!" I yelled, "we just made him believe you had a room for him in hell" Mugman laughed nervously. "Because he glued a Bible to your desk" I revealed. "THAT WAS A PRANK!?!" Cuphead yelled as my dad laughed. Then my dad stopped laughing. "Oh hilarious." He glared. "Wait. Was Y/N recording this?" He asked. "I'M NOT DELETING IT!" I yelled as I ran away "GET BACK HERE YOUR DELETING THAT!" he yelled as I ran down the corridor.

Did the others try to harm you on your first day working at the casino?

Y/N POV:

I stood Infront of Cuphead and Mugman protecting them from Wheezy as Dice held him back. "LET ME AT EM!!!" Wheezy yelled. "Wheezy you absolute dolt." Dice Mumbled.

Dear Cuphead. I dare you to prank mugman with airbag chair!

-p.s.

Goodluck with your bro

XD

Y/N POV:

I stood next to Mugman as we were serving drinks. Then cuphead sat down and then we heard a giant fart. We looked at Cuphead and he looked embarrassed. "THAT WAS A WHOOPEE CUSHION I PLANTED LONG AGO I SWEAR THAT WASN'T AN ACTUAL FAR-" "brother what the fu-"

DARE FOR CUPHEAD since your prank on Mugman didn't go so well I dare you to try and prank Y/N!

Cuphead POV:

"Now that I think about it I've never actually pranked Y/N before. And I know how!"

Y/N POV
I was walking down the corridor. Cuphead told me that Dad wanted to see me in his office so I walked over. As soon as I opened the door a bucket of cold ice water fell onto me! "SHIT!" I yelled. Then I heard Cuphead laughing from behind me. I turned to him and gave him a death stare. He opened his eyes after laughing and realized. "Shit" he mumbled. "Start running" I smiled as I launched at him. He then began running around the Casino.