9 HURTFUL WORDS

Taehyung reached at near his apartment as people were staring at him weirdly, whispering each other. He sighed and ignored them as he entered in his apatment he locked the door and turned around.

Taehyung – Ahhhhhh

He placed his hand on his heart calming himself due to extreme shock.

Taehyung – Ohh! dad you scared me!

Mr. Kim – And you, ashamed me

His dad said furiously and taehyung blinked his eyes sometime trying to escape from the place but Mr. Kim came in between stopping him.

Taehyung – See, dad.....

Taehyung were about to talk when his dad rushed towards another wall and stood front of Mrs.Kim's picture that hang on the wall.

Mr. Kim – See, what your son did love, thank god that you are not here to witness his actions with your holy eyes, but what about me how much trouble  this boy going to give me, god knows!

Taehyung rubbed his temple looking his dad complaining his late mother, he sighed.

Taehyung – Dad, please talk with me, No need to involved my mom in this and....

Mr. Kim – Shut up! I can't even imagine people myself calling gay's dad

Mr. Kim shook his head in disappointment and sat on the couch. Taehyung giving him unbelievable expression. He went near Mr. Kim and sat on the knee, he takes Mr.Kim's hand in his and started to caressing it slowly.

Taehyung – Dad please calm down, I know everyone are shocked by this news but trust me it's not what you are thinking, I'm not gay

His dad gave him fake smile and said

Mr. Kim – You said, and I accept it, wow, kim taehyung!

Taehyung – Dad! Please.

Mr. Kim – Ohh! now I got it, why you are always avoiding me whenever, I showed you photographs and whenever, I brought topic about get married to a GIRL

Taehyung stood up and sat on couch he gave up, he cupped his head in his hands and closed his eyes. He knew that no one can win to his dad. He want to convince him but he don't know how to do actually.

Taehyung – Dad it's not like that you know the reason why I don't want to marry!

Mr. Kim stood up and showing index finger to taehyung he said.

Mr. Kim – Taehyung wake up to reality, she's not anymore in this world and In your life now, I know what happened was bad but accepting fate you should move on from her. Don't do anything that will give you lifetime regret.

Taehyung looked down on his hands shedding tears on it.

Mr. Kim – I just hope suddenly any girl appear in your life and you get bonded to her, and if this news is true then I'll ready to accept you as you are.

He said and went to his room. Taehyung just sighed looking at ceiling.

- - - - - - -

In Jeon mansion, Jungkook was sat on couch playing with his fingers nervously he looked down.

Mr. Jeon – Absolutely right! after what you did, you should be keep your head low like this!

Jungkook stared at Mr. jeon and sighed

Mr. Hwang – kook, before doing this, you not get a single thought about our family's reputation?

He shook his head looking at jungkook.

Jungkook – At least listen to me

He plead and looked at Matriarch's face and gulped. Matriarch furiously glaring at him non stop. She was sitting exactly opposite of him. He was trying to convince to family that listen to me but at the time he entered in house and they started to question him.

Mrs. Jeon – I had so much proud of you..*crying* I never thought about you'll do something like this one day *crying*

Jungkook – Mom please.....

She looked at him and turn away her face angrily.

Matriarch – This is all your fault!, you are the one who use to wore him girl's clothes when he was child, And your are crying now

She said to Mrs. Jeon furiously and Mrs. Jeon started crying loudly little dramatically. Other side jungkook was in deep shock cause of first time he heard voice of his gradma.

Mr. Jeon – What is her fault in that? She didn't know he'll do something like this when he grown up!

Matriarch – See, here is su yeong's is lawyer ready to defend her

She was glaring at Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon – This is all happening because of you!

He said pointing his index finger towards jungkook

Jungkook – But.....

Matriarch – Until now I didn't talk and I broke my vow of silence just because of you, you made me do that, I didn't imagine in dream about, you'll show us this day. After your grandfather died it was me who maintain our family's reputation but in just one day you destroyed it.

She said, as jungkook looking down but when she complete he looked at her and said.

Jungkook – Yeah! I accepted that, I had to but trust me that we are not gay, I don't know what and how we were  doing in that gay rally?

Matriarch – Whatever, due to your actions, we have no place to show our face to others, I forgave your many mistakes thinking about you are younger one but this time you have crossed all boundaries. You hurt me kook! You hurt me!

Matriarch – And taehyung is not allow to come in this house anymore.

She said and went to her room, behind her other members went to their rooms. Jungkook looked at ceiling his eyes were watery but he cannot do anything in that.

After some minutes he felt hand on his shoulder. Namjoon gave sad smile to him and jungkook did tight smile back.

Namjoon – I know you and tae, I trust you two. I think, you had drink strong wine that you didn't remember anything, relax they're just angry now give them some time. they will cool down themselves

He patted jungkook's shoulder twice and about to leave when suddenly turn his head to jungkook and said.

Namjoon – I know its your personal matter but you should talk to Ari, I think she was mad at you that time that's why she said that. I'm sure when you will talk to her things will sort out soon

Jungkook – What do you mean? What she said? was she came here?

Namjoon – Oh God! You didn't know anything?

Jungkook shook his head in no as namjoon continued and told him everything. He cupped his head in his hands due to frustration.

Jungkook – How can she do that? Is this children's game for her?

He sees her ring that she returned, under crushing that ring in his fist he started walk towards the main door in the middle namjoon stopped him

Namjoon – Handle this matter with maturity and wisely, your anger will ruin things so, be calm

He nodded his head in acknowledgement. Namjoon sighed looking at his disappearing figure.

Namjoon – I'm glad that, I didn't stuck in the things like marriage yet

***

I know this chapter was sad and boring but next chapter will entertaining.

so be with story

vote

💜❤