doctor leorio ╔ smut ╗

// kurapika gives leorio a little surprise //

disclaimer: kurapika is very ooc in this!

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

leorio was dusting off a shelf in his and kurapikas home, the happily married couples house was usually clean but lately there has been so much work at the hospital, and kurapika busy with his own work, there has been almost no time to clean.

the doctor finally had a day off which was surprising, yet kurapika was out doing something, leorio just kept cleaning and cleaning until the house was fully organized and cleaned to perfection!

now leorio just sits down and thinks for a few moments, wondering what to do next until he thoughts drink off to his husband kurapika.

where is that guy at! an actual day off and he's off doing something, leorio thinks while he turns the tv on and decides just to watch some shows, he turned on a show called kitchen nightmares and began to watch.

after another hour and a half leorio hears the front door opening and spots his parter holding a black bag, " kurapika where have you been!?" leorio yells a bit to loud as kurapika covers his ears, leorio was worried at first but he got annoyed at he really wanted to spend some time today with his partner.

"ugh leorio! i was just out shopping with melody and also i got a surprise for you!" he says as he lifts up the lag and swings it around in a teasing manner. leorio then looks at him with a irritated expression, "sunshine i just wanna spend time with you!" leorio huffed out in annoyance.

kurapika looked sad for a moment but tried to remain calm, it was all part of his plan, "oh leorio, i feel sick, please meet me in the bedroom!" kurapika ran off quickly to the bedroom after saying that. the doctor just raised his eyebrow at the man, he's so silly sometimes i swear.

but after some time leorio heard some sounds coming from the bedroom, after waiting another moment he heard his boyfriend yell loudly ,"leorio! IM SICK GET YOUR ASS IN HERE."

decided he couldn't get out of this situation, he got up and went to their bedroom, as he gently pushed open the door...

he saw kurapika laying on the bed in a seductive way, in nothing but a slutty doctors outfit that was way to short on him, it was obviously made for a female but that didn't mean he looked good, he had a feminine build anyways.

as leorios mouth and eyes widened, drool dripping down the side of his mouth, awooga, leorio thought.

kurapika just blushed noticing how the real doctors bulge was growing at max speed. "oh doctor leorio, come help me i'm real sick," he said teasingly with a wink.

leorio then noticed that there was thermometer in his mouth, wow did he seriously get out all this, he thought as he slowly approached the bed, i mean seriously though what did melody think when he went shopping with her?

"leorio! it's so hot..." he says as he spreads his legs open quickly, acting like he was really sick.

his body and face were quiet red almost like he really was having a fever or an illness yet it was probably from the blushing, kurapika usually wasn't like this during their time alone.

after leorios inner monologue he looked towards his lovers spread legs and gasped at how he wasn't wearing anything underneath his outfit, kurapikas eyes sparkled as leorio jumped onto the bed after seeing his naked buttx

"kurapika, what is your temperature at? i think you really are sick!" leorio exclaims yet if you listen closely you'd hear how he was teasing the man back, "why don't you find out?" the blonde says in a teasing voice. uh oh what do i do now, leorio thinks as kurapika hands him the thermometer.

"what do you want me to do with this!" as kurapika just smirks, "tsk tsk tsk, i thought you were a smart doctor, i mean you are at work all the time!" leorio finally understood why he handed him the item, and what he really wants him to do with the thermometer, "kurapika! you're not a baby nor an animal, i am not putting this up your booty!"

kurapika just whimpered like a little puppy, "but leorio i'm sick, you need to see how high my temperature is so you can cure me with that thick gooey cum— i mean medicine— of yours!" the black haired man just rolled his dr pepper colored eyes as lifts up his husbands outfit a bit to have better access.

he then grabbed the thermometer again and slowly shoved it into kurapika booty, the blonde letting out a small whine as leorio started to move the item in and out, taking a small peak at the thermometer coming out of his butt as he saw his temperature was only 92.8, tch, he's not even sick! that guy... i'll give him what he wants then, leorio thinks to himself as he pushes the thermometer almost all the way in, but making sure it doesn't go all the way in since he doesn't want it to get stuck and they'd have to go to the real hospital.

so he continues the same movements but kurapika starts to get annoyed at the feeling of that small stick pushing into him and kicks him in the shoulder with his foot, "leorio i don't have all day!" leorio rolled his eyes again and unzips his pants while taking out the thermometer, throwing it off to the side.

he presses his manhood close to his butt and BAM pushes it it all the way deep inside the blonde man, making him groan out at the sudden heat around him. it was a bit tight since he didn't put lube and also barely stretched him out, all he did was put the little thermometer in him.

"LEORIO!!" kurapika screams out, "warn me next time, would you?" the blonde screams out again, physically moving back with the thrust leorio did, "well you asked! ugh, it's so tight in your butt kurapika," leorio really started to thrust even harder, making kurapika whine out loudly.

"ughh.." leorio was groaning, he has been pent up for a while so as he pulled out he came all over kurapikas ugly ass outfit, some of it even getting on his face, kurapika soon finished aswell, "ew you got it in my mouth!" he says as he wipes his face, only making a bigger mess.

"hah that's what you get—!" leorio says as he shoves the thermometer back in his booty, "oh ya and you owe me a new thermometer." kurapika rolling his eyes at that.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

wasn't that just so cute and i had real fun time!!

<3