Part 29

Next day:-

Charlie and Jack went to visit his grandpa and their childhood memories....

" Good morning grandpa, how are you..?" Jack hugged and wished his grandpa..

"Good morning Mr.Vein, I am Charlie.
How are you?"
Charlie bowed and wished him....

"Grandpa , I'm here to tell you something important..."

"Yeah , I know you brat... You are here to introduce you girlfriend to me right!?"

(Grandpa Rocked 😎, Jacky Shocked 😳)

"How did you know about this? I mean even Charlie doesn't know about this ...."

"Do i need any intimation about this? At your age I have your father in my hands... do you know that...?

I knew about her earlier. The day when you hit your brother like a monster i enquired everything about that and I came to know that you are so mad in love with her...."

" seriously...?! When did you done this and why haven't you asked me yet.?"

"Cool.... I knew you will take her and come  to me ,so I was just waiting for you.... and i have surprise for you....."

"What's that?"

"I fixed your wedding.....!"

"What wedding?!" Charlie and Jack both shouted in shock at a time.....

" Mr.Vein, we still need sometime to settle and we aren't ready for this no-"

Charlie was cutoff by Mr.vein
"First of all stop calling Mr.Vein ,just call me grandpa.... that will be cute..

So ,you guys still need sometime? For what sake?"
"
"To get know eachother and we want to enjoy the life of being lovers..." Charlie said normally but her cheeks were red...

Same goes with jack but no body noticed him and his blush....

"Okay then.... let me know when you guys are ready for it...."

Both nodded thier heads .... they all together had lunch and now Mr. Vein was in his room and our love birds were in backyard....

"When are you going to show me our baby?" Charlie out of sudden while they were walking in the garden hands interlinked together...

"Baby...!?" Jack made an confused look

"Hmm, yes baby only..." said confidently

"So, you really wanted to see our baby..!?" Jack's mind was full of some dirty thoughts by Charlie's words and smirked

"Yes , of course... that's the reason why we are here today" again she exclaimed but hasn't understood his words and the smirk on his face

"Okay then as you wished... Tell me you want boy or girl?" Jack asked by cupping her face in his hands

Now Charlie understood and hit his chest playfully and jack bought his face close to Charlie and smashed his lips with her...the was so passionate and even went deep slowly passionate and went into a hot session....

They are above going further in their session but got interrupted by the bark of a little cute innocent creature looking at them with his big doe eyes shining like stars....

"Hey Jaxlie.! My boy.... "

(A/N: Ohh my poor puppy you just caught them in a very bad timing Jaxlie 😂.....)

Soon after jack turned towards Jaxlie , he jumped on Jack and showered him with his love and started licking all over his face and not being stable in his arms....