Part 8

"Don't be crazy babe, i said you ain't alone ....! Don't yell like that ....cause you can't find me anyways....!"

Charlie ran away from that place ,found a cab ,and fastly got into it and went to her home without even looking back by holding her heart in her hands...

She was terrified like as if she saw a real ghost in front of her. After reaching home,she first went straight to the kitchen and drank two bottle of water without even keeping them down,and after drinking water she went to the couch and collapsed her body on it as if she was above to die......she slowly fall asleep on the couch itself .......

(A/N: here in this situation heidi wasn't there with Charlie as she was still working  in the office ....)

In the morning, Charlie woke up in the couch and took her phone from her bag to see the time,but unfortunately she have seen something which made her fall down on the floor from couch whichakes her butt hurt.......and the thing that she have seen in her phone is......

"Babygirl,have you reached home.....?"

"Give me reply baby...."

"I'm so worried about you babygirl,let me know that you have reached home safely....."

"It's okay ,if  u r not replying me, i have seen you , but drink water slowly...okay.....!"

" Eat something babe or else you get sick....."

"Good night babygirl......"

"Good morning babe....how was u r sleep....?  Did you get enough sleep last night.....?"

These are the msgs that seen have seen on her screen. At the time when she saw those msgs it given shivers down to her spines ......

She was stucked, shocked, surprised,confused,irritated, anger,sad,fear,tears.....,etc , all the emotions came at a time ..... It took 20 mins for her to get back into the real world from our of the shock that given her by msgs......

She soon got up from the floor, and done her daily routine, and had her breakfast and made a box to heidi and took her stuff and came downstairs to reach the office....but again this monster was arrived............

"Hey babe ,don't wait for bus ,I'll pick you up ,just wait for me.....okay "

That was the msg that Charlie got .....

What the fucking kind of game is this huh...?do i know him....? No...then from where the fucking place ishe came from.....I can't tolerate him and my fear anymore..I should block him and what is he think about  himself huh...? Is he thinking that am I that much easy to make me fool....? Such a nasty guy......

By yelling this out of anger, Charlie blocked  the number,and took a bus to reach her office.. Here heidi was very exhausted by her work,and waiting for Charlie to return the office ,but the fact is she was craving to death,rather than taking the takeaway she insisted to drink coffee so that she could not fall a sleep while she was working....

Yang and Charlie meet at elevator by an conicidence but there we go ,they both bumped with other two men who is the main head of the office that is non other than Mr.Jackson......

As that wasn't their mistake but even though they insisted to  apology to him, so they both bowed him and say sorry for him and left the room for him ....Jack gave a death glare to them and walked into the elevator.whereas Alex was worried about his innocent frnd miss.charlie....