Part 20

" But who is he? Have you seen his face?"

"No , as he was wearing a mask and a cap... But I'm sure he didn't intentionally try to hurt me but to just scare me ,I think" heidi said by leaning on his chest

" I'm glad that nothing happened to you..... Right from today I'll go with you everywhere-" heidi was above to tell something in the middle of his words but cut off by his demand

"You are not allowed to restrict me in this babygirl, cause your my love ,my one and only love , understood"  heidi let out her giggles and chuckles towards his possessiveness and his  protective command 

They both ended up cuddling and falling asleep on the couch....

Charlie pov:-

Should I text him? nor call him? What's happening to me and why am I thinking of him This much? Then she remembered every moment that she had with jack in his favourite place,also which is now Charlie's favourite

Her cheeks turned into crimson red and she blushed hard for the moment he confessed his feelings towards her....

"Why did he choose that mafia over his grandpa and his family? What should I tell him if he asks about my answer to his idea of living with him and that too under the same roof.... And it's not like I didn't want to...

But what if he doesn't treat me well and what if he hurt me like before and what if Choi knows about this?

After all he just hates Jack due to his attitude towards me and Choi is the one who has been taking care of me since we were kids and the moment when I lost my mom...

I don't want to hurt him nor his decisions that he makes in my life... Literally he's  like my mother , father, brother ,friend, everything, he means a lot to me.....

I like Jack tho, but it doesn't mean I should disobey my everything right..!?

I have to find a chance to convince him about jack but I shouldn't say that he belongs to the  mafia.... Let them clear their misunderstandings first, let them settle down their relationship....

Well , i think I can watch what they were doing through the door , wait I'll first check if there are any sounds that i could while my door is closed...

Charlie leaned on the door by placing her left ear on the door to hear if any sound was coming or not but she couldn't hear anything so she slowly opened the doorknob making sure that no sound emitted...

She went tip toeing  to see what's going on in the living room by that her jaw dropped down and her eyes went wide, while the scene in front of her eyes was very lovely dovey .... She saw both of them sleeping in each other's embrace and they looked happy and peaceful together, this made her heart to explore and she was very happy for them...

~~~~~~~

Choi dropped both of them at their office, after having a peaceful and a beautiful night with his love of life his face was glowing like a freshly bloomed flower and that we t same with heidi too..

Poor Charlie is the only one who hasn't had any expression on her face , it's not like she wasn't happy but she was afraid of facing her beloved boss sorry lover...

She doesn't know what say if he asks her about his confession and the stay is wanted to...

She was distracted by the sudden peck on her forehead and a warm hug from her Besties but now they were a couple...

Choi whined like a baby by holding Heidi's hand and hugging her tightly ,not letting her go as if his life depends on her...

" It's enough for now you lovey dovey  couple ,people are watching us...and for the God sake show some mercy towards me , I'm single over here"  Charlie teased them together and smirked at them