Part 13

Jack never missed any update of Charlie and yet he even kept an eye on her by assigning his guards to follow her by keeping a good distance..... Kay was very attentive in his brother's matter ,and often visiting Jack's office more than compared to earlier days. The main reason is, he is keeping his total concentration on Charlie and the prestigious project which is key to have the total power over V cop.&pvt Ltd.....

Kay suspected that Jack showing some kind of feeling towards Charlie ,but In reality Kay also having crush on Charlie....
'look at this innocent girl ,who is making my heart go crazy by her voice ,many girls spent with me on my bed ,but this girl is giving me a different vibe....' Kay said to himself by seeing Charlie ,who is peacefully working on her PC

Meanwhile :-

Charlie was thinking about some incidents that made her cheeks turned into crimson red and a grin smile formed across her lips.....

Flashback:-

Charlie went to Jack office to handover him the details of the project and some new ideas that he asked few days ago to all the members who attended the meeting ..... Charlie gave him the file and said every detail that she noticed in those ideas and also some information regarding project ,when she was above to his office ,jack shown up from nowhere and closed the door ,this happened in speed of light that made Charlie to flinch and her heart beat gone crazy..... He is approaching her slowly making her breath heavy that made her to sweat in air con, she startled by touching the wall on her back ,he soon caged her with his well built body ,he slowly bends to reach her face level,and his warm breath was dancing on Charlie face ,and her cheeks,ear, are red due to blush.....

He slowly moved his face near her right cheek,and placed a sweet little kiss that made her to form millions of Butterfiles in her stomach..... Her eyes were almost snocked out and heart was above to jump out of her body ,literally her soul went out her little body........ This is her first kiss ,as she was kinda shocked but yet surprised by his move......

End of flashback:-

This scene made her blush hard and her cheeks were red even thinking of it......
'what does it mean...?does he expressed his feelings towards me....?do i like him....?' she spoke herself by rubbing her neck....

Kay was secretly observing her by resting his back to the door of her cabin....

She came out of her dreamworld by hearing a throat cleared sound from the direction of door,she saw Mr.Kay is approaching.,you like as if a kid is running towards the chocolate fountain infront of him ,this made you to flinch a little bit but u collected yourself and bowed him.....

"What are your plans tonight Ms.Charlie...? " Kay asked her while sliding on his butt a bit on the table by looking into his wrist watch....

"Ummm.....well ntg sir..."she replied hesitantly

"Okay then can you join with me to party tonight....?" Kay asked her politely by looking straight into her eyes

"I think it's not appropriate for me to come with you sir... As you know I'm new near and i don't even know anyone over there, so it's better for me not to attend any kind of parties and besides i like to be surrounded by people..." Charlie rejected him politely looking down at her feet...