Part 14

"Do you wanna join us Alex...?"Charlie asked Alex very happily but he refused to join with them so that both Choi and Charlie left the place in his BMW making sure that Alex is safely crossed the road and bid a goodbyee to him.....

Both Choi and Charlie is planned to go to restaurant and have dinner but when Choi glance fall on Charlie's hand his brows were frowned and your face was a little bit sad and due to tears your makeup became mess.......

"Sweetie ,did something bothering you lately...?"Choi asked with concern

"N-No ,why did you asked me suddenly..!?" Charlie said

"Then how did you get brusies around your wrist..?"Choi asked Charlie by pointing out his finger towards the brusies that made by Jack

Charlie eyes came out of socket and covered her hand with help of scarf and returned her face back to window and feeling the cool breeze that hitting her face...

'if i dare to tell you about the incident that happened in the party ,i can imagine the war between you and him that will surely give a huge impact on me....i can't tell you all these things and make you tensed and worry about me......I'm sorry for not letting you to know about all these things.....' Charlie said to herself and tear fall down from her left eye but soon wiped it off immediately before Choi could see it

"What happened,why are you not saying anything...?" He crooked his brows and started to worry that was clearly seen his face cause he cupped your(Charlie)face and rubbing your cheek

Your heart fluttering by his affection,care ,love ,concern towards you that you couldn't believe that in millions of years ,you could find someone that who really care for you no matter what ,no matter what you want, that a person who can unconditionally stick to you and stay by your side all the time.....even though when to decided to move out of your own home for your dream...

You shuttered tears and a grin smile appeared on your face ,you assured him that it will be alright "Don't worry nothing happened to me and I'm alright...."and you patted his hand which is holding yours as if your going to leave him....

Meanwhile:-

Alex soon went inside  the venue and searching for jack but he haven't appeared anywhere ,so he call jack but his phone is off....Alex hpulled his hair back in frustration.....Alex waited for him but no sign of jack is appeared so he left the venue and going back to his home but stopped cause he got hitted by a tin on his back ,he paniced that someone is attacking him but soon he  relaxed after seeing tin that rotating on the road ,he searched in the direction of that time came for the person who throwed it on him....

His eyes widen and a grin smile appeared on his face by looking at a girl who is short and wearing a short black gown with rose red lips and her hair  covering her ears and her collarbone is exposed due her dress and the girl who mesmerized Alex is Nancy the love his life........

Alex soon approached Nancy and saw her angry and sad face which made his heart clenched for a second and he soon bend to her level and cupped her little face in his large hands and looked start into her eyes.....
"What made you to become like this baby....?"he asked with concern and worried expression can clearly seen on his face.......

"Th-That man over there not allowed me to ride that fairy wheel...."she made a angry pout that looked super cute to Alex....but he resisted himself not to do anything odd.....

"And he.j even said that I'm under height to ride it and called me a school kid...." Nancy almost yelled on that man........
Alex couldn't hold back his laugh on this cute little angry bird....