Part 21

Jack started to fight physically ,but they are having knives in their hands , and yes of course after he is a mafia king so he know marial arts , self defence fighting techniques with and without weapon... Within the matter of minutes he made 20 men to lie on the ground , while he was fighting with others , jack got a shot in his shoulder from his behind and jack fell on his right knee, while the person in front him is going to give another shot to Jack , he got a shot into his forehead from Jack's behind and jack turned his head to see the only friend and family of his life Alex aiming his gun towards the person who is ready to give an another shot to Jack but bad luck instead he got shot by Alex...

Alex soon came near jack and made him to stand on his feet by lifting him with the help of his shoulder and Jack took Alex shoulder has support and took the gun from Alex and made his walk towards the person who is struggling to his live , jack stepped on his right chest where he got shot , "Tell me, Who the fncking bastard send you here?" Jack added pressure on his wound

The man couldn't hold back his pain and due to his high flow of blood he died. Jack was very angry on the incident and the reason behind this.....

Jack went back to the place where Charlie was hidden , but Charlie wasn't there.

Jack was out of his mind ,while looking Charlie's white coat which has blood all over the coat...

Jack panicked , and searched each and every corner of the site and Alex was still dealing with the men who came to kill them but those men's were increasing and Alex called his men and they were killing these people...

On the other hand Jack was searched like hell for charlie but couldn't found any clue regarding her. Alex found that Charlie was missing and he found a letter in the coat of the man who came to kill them...

Alex ran towards jack and handed it to him. Jack widen his eyes after seeing the note in it.

"How are you Mr. Demon? I got success in my step move..As I said, I got what I want and Thank you for making my way easier...! Be ready for my next move..

"Your partner.." "

"What was it jack? And who the hell did this?" Alex asked jack as his eyes were dark and his grip on the gun becoming tight and Alex could clearly see the next step of jack and how severe the consequences are..

"It's that fucking bastard again! who the hell is he , what is he fucking planning for?" Jack tugged his hair back in frustration and clenched his fist tightly, on the other hand he fired bullets into the ground

"Jack control yourself, we have to think about it very carefully .. " Alex tried to control him but jack was literally very frustrated as he doesn't know what your(Charlie) condition is and he doesn't even know what the hell is gonna happen to you for God sake he doesn't know who , why and where you are....

"Alex get me each and every detail of this, don't miss anything and bring the total footage " Alex immediately went to office to bring the footage but

" Jack , they destroyed every system and they took all the hard disk tho"

"Who the hell is he Alex, I lost her Alex , I lost her.." jack collapsed in the place where he is and tears fell from his eyes

"No no no , jack don't lose your confidence and we can surely gonna find her soon"

"No Alex , we don't even know what happened to her and her co-coat ,have you seen that it's full of blood. How can I be clam "