Epilogue: A Dark Promise**

In the quiet expanse of the abyss, **Killer Madness** languished, his malevolence unfazed by defeat. Instead, he had grown more potent, having absorbed the very essence of the black hole that once entrapped him. The abyss had granted him terrible strength, but it was his insatiable lust for revenge that fueled his dark power.

**Killer Madness**: (malevolently) "Blitz Marcus Davenport, you may have won this battle, but the war is far from over."

As he spoke, his voice echoed through the abyss, its cadence chilling and unsettling. The abyss seemed to resonate with his dark intentions, amplifying his malevolence.

**Killer Madness**: (menacingly) "I will destroy everything you hold dear. Your love, your friends, your very existence—I will reduce it all to ashes."

His laughter echoed, a maddening cacophony that reverberated through the empty void of the abyss. The cosmic forces he had harnessed seethed with his malevolent will, making him more formidable than ever before.

The universe, it seemed, would not rest easy, for Killer Madness had emerged from the abyss with a dark promise—a promise that threatened to plunge all into chaos once more.

[End of Epilogue]