Chapter: XII A Storm Unleashed

Life had taken on a new and exhilarating rhythm for **Blitz**. His connection with Sarga deepened with every conversation, and he found himself looking forward to each day with a sense of anticipation. They were both navigating the turbulent waters of high school, but together, the journey felt more manageable.

One day, as **Blitz** made his way to school, he couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. It was a prickling sensation at the back of his neck, an unease that refused to dissipate. He glanced around, but the bustling streets of Detroit held no secrets.

Unbeknownst to him, a figure shrouded in all-black attire stood in the shadows, their eyes fixed on **Blitz**. It was Killer Madness, the mysterious super demon who had wrought havoc on Blitz's home planet. The demon's motives were inscrutable, but one thing was clear: he was relentless in his pursuit of Blitz.

Days turned into weeks, and the feeling of being watched persisted. **Blitz** chalked it up to paranoia, his past experiences still haunting him. But then, one fateful afternoon, as school let out, the world around him began to unravel.

Dark clouds gathered overhead, casting a sinister pallor over the city. Thunder rumbled ominously, and the sky crackled with electricity. Panic spread through the streets as pedestrians hurried for cover.

As **Blitz** walked out of school, a sudden gust of wind nearly knocked him off his feet. The heavens unleashed a torrent of rain, drenching everything in a matter of seconds. But it wasn't just rain; it was as if the very elements were rebelling against the world.

Amidst the chaos, a voice echoed through the storm, a voice that resonated with malice.

**Voice**: (menacingly) "I've found you, **Blitz**."

**Blitz** froze, his heart pounding in his chest. He scanned the tumultuous scene around him, desperately seeking the source of the voice. People screamed and fled in all directions, their fear palpable.

As lightning illuminated the darkened sky, he caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure. The silhouette stood at the epicenter of the tempest, cloaked in an aura of malevolence.

**Blitz** had no doubt; it was Killer Madness. The very being who had destroyed his home planet, who had hunted him across the cosmos, had now found him on Earth.

Fear and determination mingled within **Blitz's** heart. He couldn't run forever, and he wouldn't allow Killer Madness to endanger the people he cared about. With Sarga and Tom in his life, he had found a reason to fight back, to protect what he loved.

As thunder raged and lightning split the sky, a battle was brewing on the horizon. The clash between a super demon and a being of cosmic power was inevitable, and the fate of Earth hung in the balance.

**To be continued...**