CHAPTER: 4 Cosmic Idea**

In the bustling heart of Detroit, **Blitz Davenport** wandered the streets, his mind a whirlwind of thoughts and ideas. He had been alone in this strange new world for some time now, observing the ebb and flow of human life, but still unsure of his place in it.

One day, as he watched people go about their daily routines, an idea began to form in his cosmic mind. It was a simple yet profound question: "What if?"

**Blitz** had always been a creature of boundless imagination, and now, the power of his thoughts had taken on new meaning. "What if," he pondered, "I could use my imagination to create something real?"

The concept intrigued him. He had witnessed the power of human creativity and innovation, and he wondered if his cosmic abilities could be channeled in a similar way. What if he could create something from nothing?

With newfound determination, **Blitz** set his plan into motion. He found his way to a quiet office, where he could think without distraction. There, he closed his eyes and focused his thoughts, his deep voice resonating with cosmic energy.

"What if," he whispered to himself, "I could create money, not just any money, but money that is real, that exists in this world?"

In that moment, he let his imagination run wild. He envisioned stacks of currency, gleaming with authenticity, bearing the markings of this world. And then, with a surge of his cosmic power, he willed it into existence.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by piles of real money. His cosmic power had brought his imagination to life. **Blitz's** jaw dropped in amazement.

"Holy sh-" he whispered in disbelief, unable to finish his sentence as he marveled at the stacks of money before him.

With this newfound wealth, **Blitz** ventured further into the city. He went to a school and, using his cosmic abilities to remain unseen, sneaked into the library. There, he accessed a computer and began to research his next steps.

He knew he needed a place to live, a home in this world where he could contemplate his purpose and continue to explore his abilities. With his cosmic creativity, he went online and found a magnificent mansion available for rent, far beyond what he could have ever imagined.

The mansion came with a surprise—a maid named Isabella, a kind-hearted woman who had been struggling to make ends meet. Little did she know that her life was about to change in ways she could never have anticipated.

**Blitz** knew that he had embarked on a path filled with both wonder and responsibility. He had harnessed the power of his imagination to create wealth, but he understood that this was just the beginning of his cosmic journey.

**To be continued...**