Chapter: XIV Cosmic Clash in the Void**

The battle between **Blitz** and Killer Madness had transcended the boundaries of Earth, reaching a cataclysmic crescendo among the stars. They clashed in the cosmic expanse, their blows resonating through the very fabric of the universe.

As their titanic struggle continued, the universe quaked under the intensity of their power. The tremors radiated through galaxies, causing constellations to shatter and celestial bodies to tremble. It was a conflict that defied the laws of reality itself, a confrontation that reverberated beyond time and space.

In the midst of the cosmic tempest, **Blitz**'s voice thundered like a cosmic symphony, echoing through the void.

**Blitz**: (roaring) "You took everything from me! My family, my world, my love! What is your purpose, killer? Do you even understand the meaning of family?"

Killer Madness, a maelstrom of darkness and malevolence, responded with a chilling laugh.

**Killer Madness**: (maliciously) "Family? You speak of such trivialities, boy. I know not of family. I am chaos incarnate, destruction unbound. I have known only the void, the endless hunger for power and annihilation."

**Blitz**'s rage flared brighter, his cosmic aura pulsating with unrestrained power.

**Blitz**: (fiercely) "You speak of power, but it's a hollow pursuit. You've never known the warmth of a family's love, the bonds of friendship, or the depth of a lover's embrace. You're nothing but a void, a pit of emptiness that feeds on the suffering of others."

Killer Madness recoiled, his form contorting in the face of **Blitz**'s words. It was a moment of hesitation, a crack in his malevolent facade.

**Killer Madness**: (defiantly) "You don't understand, boy! You've never felt the crushing weight of eons in isolation. You don't know what it's like to be trapped in the abyss, to be nothing but darkness."

**Blitz** fixed his gaze upon Killer Madness, his voice unwavering.

**Blitz**: (steadfastly) "Weakling? At least I have something you'll never comprehend. I have family, friends, and love. I know the value of compassion and the strength of bonds. You're right; I'll never understand your darkness because I choose to embrace the light."

With those words, **Blitz** unleashed a torrent of cosmic energy, his power surging to unimaginable heights. The universe itself seemed to respond, the very stars aligning with his fury.

Killer Madness, faced with the unbridled force of Blitz's determination, faltered. The cosmic battle reached its zenith, a clash of ideologies as much as power. In that moment, the scales of the cosmos tipped toward the light, but the battle was far from over.

As the clash between light and darkness raged on, the fate of the universe hung in the balance. The cosmic conflict would push both Blitz and Killer Madness to their limits, testing the very essence of their beings in a battle that would determine the destiny of all creation.

**To be continued...**