𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟓𝟒

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟓𝟒

𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

It's been a whole month since you and Katsuki started dating. Things were going very well ever since Katsuki asked you to be his girlfriend. You can recall all the funny things that occurred within this last month, making you really happy you chose to come to U.A.

╭──╯ . . . . . ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶ . . . . . ╰──╮

"Everyone changed during their internships.. but the most change had to have come from those three!" Kaminari points out.

"Oh yeah! The Hero Killer, right? Dude, that must've sucked!" Kirishima adds on, making the class' attention fall on you, Iida, and Izuku.

"Thank God Endeavor was there to save you all!" Sato states.

"Yeah, as expected of the number two Hero!" Mina butts in.

You look at Izuku and Iida, nodding your head to go along with what the class was saying. They start to babble on and on about how the Hero Killer is scary and how they couldn't imagine seeing him at the USJ Incident.

Kaminari comes over to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and bringing his face close to yours. "You shouldn't have had to go through that, cutie. Imagine if your pretty face would've gotten hurt? I'd have to kiss your boo-boo's." You cringe at his words, backing away slightly.

"It's okay, I didn't get hurt so-"

"THE HELL YOU DOING DUNCE FACE? YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE?!" Katsuki shouts as he shoves Kaminari's arm off of you.

You sigh as you already knew what this would lead to. "Huhh? I'm sorry Kacchan~, but it's not like Y/N's your girlfriend, so why you getting all worked up?" Kaminari pries teasingly.

You can feel Katsuki blow up next to you at Kaminari's words. "THE FUCK?! SHE IS, SO GET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF HER!" This draws the attention of the rest of the class as you sink further into your chair.

Kirishima and Kaminari start to laugh in Katsuki's face as Sero points at him and makes a, "Yeah right", face to Mina. You can see Ochaco whispering to Izuku as his mouth drops. Tsuyu and Jiro laugh at Katsuki along with Mineta.

"Like anyone would date you, Bakugo. Your personality isn't what the ladies want." Mineta says with a smug look on his face.

"He's right, ribbit. Y/N wouldn't date Bakugo, would she?" Tsuyu questions, making all eyes fall on you now instead of Katsuki.

Your cheeks heat up at the sudden lingering gaze of everyone in your class. You rub your neck sheepishly as you look up at Katsuki to avoid everyone's stare, "Yeah, I would. Well, more like I am..", you admit as Katsuki's features soften at your words.