𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟐𝟗𝟏

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟐𝟗𝟏

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 was pretty manly! I'm surprised someone finally stood up to that hot head!!" Someone behind you laughed and shook his head as he caught up to you, now walking by your side. You looked over and was met with a guy who had pointy red hair. He was cute. He looked like a shark. You smiled at him and rubbed your neck sheepishly.

"Yeah well someone needed to put him in his place, how are people even scared of him. He just has a loud mouth. All bark no bite if I'm being honest." You said as you guys continued walking forward. He boggled his eyes at you, looking as though he'd seen a ghost. You furrowed your brows in confusion but just shrugged it off. Why are they are so scared of him?

"Are you kidding?! Bakugo is totally scary, he even looks like a demon at times." Shark boy sweat-dropped as he gave a slight chuckle. You just hummed in agreement, Bakugo does make funny faces when he's angry. We had made it outside and saw the rest of the class standing there. They all looked over at us in interest. Then looked away when they realized Aizawa wasn't with us. All to do now was wait for him to come outside.

"I'm Eijirou Kirishima by the way. What's your name?" He let out his hand for you to shake it. You grabbed it with a warm smile and proceeded to tell him your name. You guys were chatting it up until a certain explosion boy came over and decided to just annoy you more.

"HUUUUHH?! SHITTY HAIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GIRL. GET AWAY FROM HER." He fumed as he stomped over towards you. Immediately, you restricted him from coming any further as you put out a wall of wind. He was being pushed back as he continued to yell. You surrounded you and Kirishima with wind, preventing Bakugo from coming near you two or even allowing you guys to hear him. Kirishima looked over at you in awe and you just smiled.

"Dude!! This quirk is totally manly! You shut up Bakugo just like that! Is your quirk only wind?" Kirishima asked as he looked around us. You nodded and told him how your quirk is just a wind ability where you can manipulate wind into doing things like you just did. He immediately started praising your quirk, saying how it was strong and very useful if you were to go against villains. You just smiled and thanked him as you let go of your quirk.

You realized Bakugo had stormed away and Aizawa was back. He cleared his throat mumbling something along the lines of 'I don't get paid enough for this' and began to speak.

"Bakugo, how far could you throw this baseball in middle school?" Aizawa asked, as that hedgehog just clicked his tongue and grumbled, '67 meters'. Everyone just hummed in astonishment and Aizawa proceeded to call Bakugo into the circle.

"Now, I want you to throw this ball again, yet this time with your quirk." Bakugo smirked and immediately gripped the ball tightly. He planted his feet into the ground and you could see him slowly start to sweat as a smirk graced his features. He grabbed the ball and threw it, far. Really far.