𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟐𝟓

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟐𝟓

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 while the drawing was going on, was the fact Ojiro backed out.

"Um, excuse me? I'm backing out." When the words left the boy's mouth, everyone stared at him in shock. Even Midnight was at a loss of words.

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end. I think it was that guy's quirk.." Ojiro mumbled as he sheepishly rubbed his neck.

You look over as you remember that purple haired dude being on Ojiro's team. Then, you also remembered that you never cared enough to check for his name, how strong he was, or what his quirk is. You glance above the boy's head, Ojiro's words suddenly making a lot of sense.

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊: 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋: 𝟒𝟖
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋: 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐓

Shinso, huh? Well, Shinso has a very hard quirk to deal with. You didn't know how he activated it, maybe if he makes eye contact? That's the scary part, not knowing anything about him. His quirk would definitely be good for a Villain.

"I know that this is a great opportunity, and that I shouldn't waste it.. but! Everyone here competed by giving their all! I can't, I can't be up there with everyone without really knowing what happened.." He finished explaining, slapping his hand against his face in frustration.

Some of your classmates tried to give him words of encouragement, Mina explaining that she really didn't do anything either, but he wasn't having it. He said his pride was on the line, that he couldn't do that.

Then some random from class B also decided to drop out, claiming it was, "Against the goal of the UA Sports Festival". You just stared at him in shock, Kirishima crying.

"What's with these guys?! They're so manly!" He exclaimed, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Katsuki looked at you, making a gagging noise as he rolled his eyes. You giggled lightly, shoving his arm to signal him to stop. He shoved you back and pointed to Kirishima, making a look that said, "Get a load of this guy". You had to stifle your laugh with your hand or else it would've been embarrassingly loud.

Midnight ended up allowing it, which made that metal guy, Tetsutetsu, to move up; and that vine lady, Shiozaki or some shit, to move up as well. Now, there was an equal sixteen.

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima got paired up together, causing them to groan and glare at each other. You and Momo got paired together, causing you to smirk widely as she just nodded her head. Then it was Mina and Aoyama, Aoyama winking in French, and Mina saying, "That's too bad", to him.