𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟕𝟕𝟔

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟕𝟕𝟔

𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒.

You wake up, feeling a surge of excitement wash throughout your body. Today is Sunday, which makes tomorrow Monday, which means the UA Sports Festival is tomorrow. You squeal with delight as you couldn't hide how excited you were.

You head towards your kitchen, pouring yourself a quick cup of black coffee. You grab a banana and eat it, also eating a bagel with cream cheese. You finish your coffee whilst scrolling through your phone. You make your way towards your bathroom so you can shower and brush your teeth.

After a quick, relaxing, warm shower, you brush and floss your teeth. You throw your hair in a bun and flop onto your bed. Finished changing, you relax on your couch as you decide to just chill today, catching up on some shows and some books.

Until, of course, you get a text. 'Cause why can't some people just not have to do something every chance they get?

Bakusquad 💥:

Kirishima🦈:
Let's do something today
guys!

Mina👽:
Oh yeah! Sounds super
fun!!

Bakugo🔥💥:
Fuck no. Who wants to spend
their free time with you losers.

Y/N🎮:
Sure! Seems fun.

Kaminari⚡️:
If Y/N's going then I'm going!

Bakugo🔥💥:
Fine, whatever. The fuck
are we doing anyways?

Kirishima🦈:
Let's go to the arcade! I could
totally beat everyone here.

Mina👽:
Ok Idc what we're doing so
let's hurry up!

Y/N🎮:
Kay.

Kaminari⚡️:
You betcha!

Bakugo🔥💥:
K.

You put your phone down and head to your room to get dressed. You put on a black, short, tennis skirt, with a black spaghetti strap crop top. You throw on a cropped, black, zip up hoodie and your high-top all black converse.

'I guess I'm going for a black theme..', You think to yourself, shrugging.

You let your hair fall over your shoulders as you apply light eye makeup and do your brows. You look at yourself in the mirror and smile, feeling satisfied with the outcome. You take a few pictures of yourself and prepare to leave.

You check the time, '1:10'. You decide you'll just meet everyone there, not really feeling like teleporting more than you need to. You teleport to the arcade and make your way inside.