𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟓𝟏𝟏

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟓𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 the famous U.A. Sports Festival. Seeing Bakugo standing next to you in Second place as you guys got your medals really broke your heart. He looked so lifeless, so empty. You'd never seen that boy so devoid of emotion and color.

After the Sports Festival, everyone was given two days off of school. This tore on your heart strings because usually you'd hang out with Bakugo whenever you had free time. Sometimes it'd be you and him, or you and the Bakusquad.

Well, seeing as you obviously won't hang out with the Bakusquad if Bakugo is there, then you can just have some one on one girl time with Mina.

"Minaaaa! I missed you so much!" You exclaim once she walks through the doors of your apartment.

"Me too girl! Only been a day and I still missed you!" She replies as you gesture for her to sit on the couch.

"So, what's been up with you? How are you and Bakugo?" Mina asks as she wiggles her brows and gives you a little smirk.

Your heart sinks at the mention of his name followed by such obvious teasing actions. You know she's questioning you about it because you admitted your feelings for him, so now that you and him aren't talking, it just pains you to even think about him.

"Oh.. yeah we're not talking." You bluntly state.

"Girl HUHHHH?? What happened?!" She shouts as she gets up and sits beside you to shake your shoulders back and forth.

"Honestly, if I could tell you, I would. But not even I know why it happened.. he just came to me after the Sports Festival and started belittling me and cursing at me and shit. So if he doesn't want anything to do with me, then we're done." You finish off with a slight smile, crinkling your eyes to cover up the hurt in them.

"Oh no, oh no no no.. that doesn't work with me. I'm texting Kiri to put some logical stuff in that thick head of Bakugo's! That's actually crazy girl what the hell!"

You could stop her if you really wanted to, but honestly, you don't care enough. You know they're going to find out anyways since they're in the same friend group as you. So whatever she says, she can say it.

Might be better for them to find out anyways.

"Soooo, bitch let's have some fun and get some drinks!"

"Mina, we're 16."

"That's never stopped anyone before!"

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Bakubro what the hell!" The red haired shark boy exclaims loudly at his blond haired best friend sitting beside him.

The blond looks at his friend, glaring at him in confusion, as his yellow haired best friend also looks at the red head with interest.