Chapter 1

(this chapter will be rewritten, rest assured the plot will not change)

Qua-Toyne Principality Airspace , August 22, 1957

A B-36D was flying in search of land after the United States of America was cut off from all countries on earth. Some scientists think that the USA has been transported to another world but for now there is still no certainty.

Pilot: "The sky is very cloudy we should go down to 3000 meters to see if there is dry land"

 Navigator: "It's dangerous, should we prepare the turrets?"

 Ventral Machine Gunner #1: "Should we get the turrets out, captain?"

 Pilot: "Yes, only let out all the ventral ones and two dorsal ones"

 Dorsal Gunner #1: "Rules of engagement?"

 Radio operator #1: "The command said to shoot down anything that comes too close to the plane"

 Tail Gunner: "Ok perfect, check the turret controls"

 Ventral Gunner #2: "Everything works perfectly here"

 While the machine gunners lowered the turrets and checked that all the instruments were working, the pilot took the massive bomber from 10,000 meters to 3,000 meters.

 Ventral gunner #2: "Guys, prepare the cannons, I see some bandits at 5 o'clock"

 Tail Gunner: "Why do they flap their wings?"

 Ventral Gunner #1: "They don't look like planes, they're more like animals"

Meanwhile, two wyverns belonging to Qua-Toyne were doing a routine reconnaissance when they saw the massive plane descend from the clouds.

 Wyvern Rider #1: "What's that thing!"

 Wyvern Rider #2: "Is that an ancient dragon?!"

 Wyvern Rider #1: "No, it doesn't flap its wings and it's too big and fast, could it be a Mu flying machine?"

 Wyvern Rider #2: "Impossible, Mu can't build flying machines that big and then we're too far from Mu"

 Wyvern Rider #1: "Contact headquarters, tell them to prepare Maihark's defenses!"

 Magicom Operator: "General, our reconnaissance Riders say that an unidentified object is moving at great speed towards Maihark!"

 General Ine: "Prepare the anti-air defenses of the city and send the 6th squadron to intercept the object, tell the Riders who reported the object to try to intercept it"

 Wyvern Rider #2: "Headquarters says to try to intercept him"

 Wyvern Rider #1: "Ok let's try to get closer"

 The B-36D was traveling undisturbed but tension was rising in the plane due to the approach of the two wyverns.

 Ventral Gunner #2: "Those things are getting closer, can we make them disappear from the sky, captain?"

 Pilot: "How close are they?"

 Ventral Gunner #1: "They'll be about 500 meters away"

 Co-pilot: "They are very close, shall we shoot them down, captain?"

 Pilot: "Yes, Machine Gunners, as soon as you have a visual on the targets, knock them out of the sky!"

 Ventral Gunner #2: "Wait until they get closer so we don't waste ammunition"

Ventral Gunner #1: "400 meters!"

Tail gunner: "Open fire"

 Meanwhile