Chapter 12: Icecreams and Shocks

Had enough of chapters with warnings..a sweet little easy read one

Please ignore any mistakes
——

"Ok so!! Why don't you try calling them and asking if the date is available?"

Jin huffed and looked at Soobin, who sat near him in Namjoon's office. "Again! Who's job is that soobin?"

"Yours!!..er..i mean mine..ok, I'll call. Jin, ssi, can you order a caramel macchiato for me while I'm making this call?" Soobin asked before getting up and walking away with his phone.

Jin shook his head in disappointment, watching Soobin walk away. "Who hired him? Joon, why is that guy still working for you? He thinks I'm his assistant or something...you..You.. are not listening, aren't you? "
Jin squinted his eyes seeing Namjoon , rocking his chair back and forth totally lost in his own thoughts .

Namjoon suddenly leant forward and looked at Jin. "So what do you mean when someone says I have to work hard to get them?"
It's been a lot of days, but he was still confused about Jungkook's words. He didn't want to include Jin in the matter as he and Taehyung would get unnecessarily excited about it, but he couldn't find any solution of his own about the problem yet

"Get them to do what? "Jin asked confused
Namjoon shrugged. "Anything!"

Jin leaned back in his chair, thinking, "I guess.. improve the relationship! Impress them. What is this about?"

Namjoon bit his lips. "Ohh, I saw a drama on TV."
"You are seeing dramas now. Taehyung has begged you to watch some of his, and you never did. Also you have an important meeting this afternoon you are thinking about dramas now instead of preparing for that!" Jin frowned.

Namjoon shrugged, and Jin was about to question him more when Soobin entered the room.
"Is my macchiato here?"

Jin sighed "And then there is your assistant, who thinks I'm his assistant."
He faked a smile and looked at Soobin. "No, your highness! It's not here yet! What happened to the call if you don't mind sharing? " he asked, pointing at the mobile phone, making Namjoon snort.

"Oh yeah!! So the dates..."
Soobin began to explain, sitting back in his chair.

Later that day Mingyu sat outside a hotel waiting for his friend ; he had accompanied Jungkook for an audition for a new drama. He was about to fall asleep leaning on the tree in front of the building when he saw a pouty Jungkook walking out slowly.

"Flunked another one?" He asked, puckering his lips.
Jungkook pouted more and slumped down near him.
"What happened this time?" he asked, giving him a bottle of water.
Jungkook exhaled loudly: "I forgot my lines like five times."
Mingyu snickered, "Aww..!! You do a terrible job remembering lines for someone who wants to be an actor."
Jungkook whined and hid his face on Mingyu's shoulder.

Mingyu patted his back. "It's okay, You will do better next time..come,let's get some ice cream to cheer you up "
Jungkook looked up hearing word "I'm broke." He said with a sad face
Mingyu creased his brows"Don't you dare, give me those boba ball eyes. " Jungkook widened his eyes knowing very well that people often falls for that . Mingyu sighed and got up dragging Jungkook along
"Okkk!! I'll buy come on..manipulative bitch!!"

They both went to a near by icecream truck and got their icecreams
"What is that choco? " Mingyu asked while opening his packet .
Jungkook nodded, "Want a taste?" He moved the icecream towards Mingyu's mouth, letting him taste it.
Mingyu took a small bite of it and moaned "Hmm, so good..here taste mine." He did the same to Jungkook.
Jungkook took a taste and widened his eyes "Mango!! Wahh..!" He nodded in satisfaction .