Chapter 9: Sins and Sinners

❗️Warning : mention of sexual abuse

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes when the first rays of the sun hit his face. His first instinct was to look beside him, and as expected the man was gone. There were no traces left of him.As always, it was like he vanished into thin air and everything was just a bad dream. Namjoon knew he was probably out there in the world pretending to be the saint he had been acting like for years.

After staying like that for a bit, he moved the comforter from his body and tried to get up, but every part of his body hurt. Every muscle and every inch felt like it was on fire. A sharp pain shot up his spine.Despite being in unimaginable pain, his eyes watered due to the memories of last night's events. Every night with him had left a scar on his mind, and he sometimes wished for his memories to go away just to forget him and all the pain he gave him, but God was not that fair.

Even after knowing that Namjoon hadn't had sex in years, the man showed him no mercy and, as usual, vented all of his pent up frustrations on him. Joon gritted his teeth and sat up, his body aching all everywhere. On his arms and abdomen, he could see a few bruises and minor wounds. He gently stood up while biting his lip in an effort to contain his tears.

When he finally approached the body mirror in his room and caught a glimpse of himself, he immediately burst into tears. On top of the scars from the earlier incidents, his body was covered in fresh new, cuts bruises and bite marks. He saw that the man had carefully steered clear of all areas that are visible to others.

Namjoon sobbed while hunched over on the ground. He desperately wanted to forget everything and move on, but all he could think about was how he helplessly begged the man to stop hurting him and the evil laugh he got as a response. He slowly laid down  in a fetal position in the midst of the "toys" that the monster used to hurt him. The the sound of the man's laughter echoed in his ears once again..He was exhausted . He didn't want to live like this. That moment, he felt his eyes beginning to get heavy once again.. He wished for it to be all over.

Namjoon regained consciousness when he heard the alarm on his phone. It was time for him to go back to his normal life. He cautiously stood up and made his way to the room's bathroom. He turned on the water in the shower and entered right away. He screamed in pain when the water contacted the cuts on his body.Namjoon wished to wipe everything away. He rubbed himself with soap till he thought his skin would fall off ,but he still felt dirty and unworthy.

——

Jungkook walked into the business studies faculty and started looking around for someone. It's been days, but his mind is still stuck on the same topic, and he needed to do something about it.

"Heyy Jimin!" Jungkook waved at Jimin once he spotted him sitting on the university park bench scrolling through his phone.
"Sunbae, what are you doing here?" Jimin got up and bowed.
"Are you taking business classes now?"
"Ahh, no,. I was just here to see a friend." Jungkook scratched his head. Even though he wanted to meet Jimin, he didn't plan on what he wanted to ask without sounding like a crazy person.

"Is it Mingyu ssi? Is he here?" Jimin's face lip-up, hearing Jungkook
Jimin was known as a serial dater in the college, and Jungkook had noticed him eyeing Mingyu occasionally. An idea popped into his head suddenly. He was itching to ask Jimin about his Hyung, and he found the perfect bait for it.

"Oh yeah..he said he would meet me here..do you want his number perhaps? I think you will make an excellent pair."
Jimin bit his lips shyly . "You will give it to me!" He asked with big eyes.
"I will. He is a sweet guy." Jungkook faked a laugh."Who will probably murder me tonight"
"Oh, you are the best sunbae." Jimin hugged Jungkook happily.