Chapter 7 : You are crazy!

"His name is Jeon Jungkook, sir.Which i m sure you knew..born in Busan ,he is an orphan, his Father died due to a heart condition when Jungkook was a baby, his mom too passed after a few years in an accident..his grandma took care of him until he was 15 . She used to be a house help to some well settled families there, one of the family helped him untill he graduated high-school as he replaced his grandma on the job after her passing, he left town after that .

Did some odd jobs and is still doing them to fund his studies and make a living, like food delivery and even manual labour,enrolled in the same university as your brother; he got in late because of financial troubles but is a very good and hardworking student and is actively attending auditions to become an actor.

Namjoon nodded as Sanghoon, his trusted investigator, gave him details on the man who had occupied his mind and thoughts. It's been weeks since he last saw Jungkook on the street, but there has not been a day that has passed without Namjoon thinking about him. This was a first for him; he never ever was attracted to any man in his life, or he didn't bother to look at anyone yet, but Jungkook was different, and he knew the magnetic pull he felt toward the young man was no joke.

"Relationships..sexuality "! Joon asked
Sanghoon flipped a few pages of the file and took out a picture.
"There are no relationships that are worth mentioning; he is currently living in an apartment he shares with some of the other boys his age. He is single, and he was seen kissing a man at a local bar, and also entertaining women too." He handed over a photo of him sitting at a bar with his friends, his arms over a young man who was leaning on him.

Namjoon bit his lips, staring at the photo. "Ok..good work! As usual, this is a secret," he said, looking at Sanghoon.
"Sir,!!"  He got up, bowed to Namjoon, and exited the room immediately.

"Jeon jungkook...!! I think it's time for us to meet!" Namjoon smiled, still not taking his eyes off the picture in hand.

—-
"Am I in trouble? What did I do?" Jungkook asked as he nervously sat in Namjoon's office.

"I have a proposition for you." Namjoon said blankly, looking at the younger man's face.
Jungkook licked his lips in confusion. "Me..?!! Is it a job? I'm an art student, Kim Namjoon ssi. I don't...I mean, I haven't graduated yet!" He said he did not understand why the CEO asked him to meet him at his office and even sent a car to pick him up.

"Ok!  Let me rephrase it. It's more like a request! Namjoon said pouring a glass of water and placing it in front of Jungkook.
"Or asking for your consent!!"

Jungkook became more confused than he was before he furrowed his brows
"I don't really get it," Jungkook said, picking up the glass of water that was placed in front of him.

Namjoon sighed and sat back. "I want you to sleep with me!"

Jungkook spit the water out and coughed loudly.
"What the fuck?!" He slammed the glass back down on the table and looked at the CEO.
"What did you just say?!?"

Namjoon quickly took out some tissues and wiped the water off the table. "I said I would like to have sex with you! Do you want another glass of water?"
Jungkook wiped his face in disbelief, leaned forward, and stared at the elder. "Are you crazy?"
Namjoon stopped what he was doing and looked at Jungkook. "No..!!"

Jungkook felt his temper flaring inside, he took a few braths to calm himself "Look, you are Jimin's big brother..so I won't make it an issue. I get that you are handsome and rich, but what the hell do you think of yourself ? going around asking people to have sex with you!! What do you think of me?"